Marvel Heroes 20xx

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I just finished all the green terminals. I am level 28, I am guessing my main focus is to do the Madripoor Challenge to unlock limbo?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wish they would give eta on the release of the other "release" heroes. Really want to buy/play Nova/Human Torch... Anyone know if Limbo is soloable? I solo'd Madripoor, but haven't logged in and played since the weekend. If we get a Supergroup going, invite me - Springbok in game. Running hard modes is way easier with people.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I just finished all the green terminals. I am level 28, I am guessing my main focus is to do the Madripoor Challenge to unlock limbo?
Yes.

I just ROFLStomped Dr. Doom with a level 24 Thing and Madripoor gave me awesome xp, limbo should be perfect for you. I ran it last night and got a fortune card at the end, it was an XP boost which I was initially dissapointed in but I logged off immediately and hit Limbo again this morning, I gained 4 levels and still had 6 minutes of XP to burn so I logged off and hit it again for another 2 full levels. 6 levels in an hour makes me very happy.

I have some amazing regen gear that happens to have +special item find which is what you want for fortune cards and hero drops, I also found this amazing dinosaur tooth with a regen on hit and another special drop that heals me when I hit with movement abilities, with my offensive aura my stomp has been one shotting everything green and sometimes orange to me in green dailies.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Not sure I can solo Madripoor just yet. Will try again when I log back on.
I didn't see it in patch notes but I would be surprised if they didn't turn on auto group for Madripoor too.

The IRREGULARS. The word brings up an image of a temporary team up of the members of other teams like the Fantastic Four, X-men, Shield and so forth, I managed to work ReRolled in there and the thing makes some form of sense when read, even if it is a bit grandiose.

Infinitely
Re
Rolled
Eternal
Guardians
Urgently
Locating
Anomalies
Ripping
Space

or F.U.C.C.

Fighting
Untimely
Cosmic
Collapse

Say the letters, because if you read it out loud your mamma might slap ya.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
As soon as they fix it I will form the SuperGroup. Assuming I can play with admin rights everyone will have the ability to invite.

Sorry Jefferson, not gonna run around in a guild called FUCC, I am not 12.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I finished Madripoor Group and my first Limbo.

Whole new game now.

I have two cosmic keys should I find a group and do reds with someone or just solo them? What is the difference between the red and the green?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Guild formed, stuck with Regulators from the last Super Hero game we played together.

Right now it is just me and Morenfin, message either one of us for invites. Once you are invited your will be promoted to officer you too can invite.

If you invite someone please /guildpromote name once they join so they can invite too. There is no guild interface yet so only / commands

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
As soon as they fix it I will form the SuperGroup. Assuming I can play with admin rights everyone will have the ability to invite.

Sorry Jefferson, not gonna run around in a guild called FUCC, I am not 12.
That was a joke. That name would probably either get you banned or be outright denied by the game.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Quick update, members in the guild as of right now are

Oblio
a_skeleton_03
Karhyis
morenfin
skribble

we can all invite, see you in guild soon.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll post in this thread later this evening when I'm online to get someone to throw me an invite

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they completely butchered Raccoon... His BFG (main attack) is now useless. Fully maxxed out (on level 55+ Raccoon), it is doing less damage than a lvl 30 Cable/Storm/Deadpool's Area Powers, but with a much more severe Spirit cost and slower animation. Basically, this makes Raccoon probably the worst hero as of right now, lovely...

Link to the proof behind Raccoon's mega-nerf.
https://forum.marvelheroes.com/showt...681#post373681

blackulaa

Molten Core Raider
Will be looking for an invite in an hour
wink.png