Marvel Heroes 20xx

Flesseck

Lord Nagafen Raider
Better than D3?
wink.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Am I doing something wrong?

Every single item and piece of loot I am getting is donated to the crafter. He is level eight and I am 35 I think. How does a person earn enough cash later on?

Am I doing something wrong?

Every single item and piece of loot I am getting is donated to the crafter. He is level eight and I am 35 I think. How does a person earn enough cash later on?
That sounds right. Daniel Brevik's vision (tm) is for a long ass grind to keep players playing. It takes increasingly longer to level up but you get increasingly less extra power with higher levels.

Make sure you're not combining crafting stuff to save space. That will kill your money. Just donate all that shit. Plenty drops all the time. If you want cash, equip + credit items and sell drops instead of donating. Get a good kingpin medal (+10 credits)

Lenwen

Silver Squire
I use to blow through credits until I realized what a dumbass I was for upgrading every blue to purple and converting purples from one hero to another. Once I stopped doing that, the credit is flowing in much faster.

On a side note, 30k and an unstable molecule to upgrade level 37+ blues? Holy shit, I assume it will only get worse as I get up to the higher tiers of crafting.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
On a side note, 30k and an unstable molecule to upgrade level 37+ blues? Holy shit, I assume it will only get worse as I get up to the higher tiers of crafting.
I imagine the game is going to start getting grindy but the law of averages says that you should find a hero token to perk you right back up at about the right time. This being a F2P model they have just as much of an interest in you needing to unlock those multiple bank slots as they do in getting cash out of the Veruca Salts who are overcome by anxiety of not getting what they want immediately. I bought Black Widow and some bank tabs because I think they deserve $20 at least. If they keep me entertained they will probably get more so I have some confidence that they are going to do whatever it takes to keep the cash flowing. Stan Lee is involved after all.

Was Stan Lee in any of the other Marvel Diablo clones? I don't recall seeing him.

Goatface

guess they should change the name of the game to "Marvel Heroes - Enjoy Limbo"
this weekend took Hawkeye from 27 to 40 and Thing from 33 to 41 from mainly running Limbo over and over
with yellow cons would get over a full level per run and that tapers off to half a bar once a few grays pop up.

looked at my numbers on green dailies, running hood's mission on the shield carrier which is orn to my 41, will take me 10 hours to gain one level. (8 min run, 48k xp per, need 3.8mil)

edit
also could someone explain the whole cow level exploit going on? is it supposed to be only run once? daily? or what

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It's probably based on bodysliding out then back in after you kill the boss. you can do that now to farm bosses quickly every few minutes for the first kill bonus on multiple characters.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
guess they should change the name of the game to "Marvel Heroes - Enjoy Limbo"
this weekend took Hawkeye from 27 to 40 and Thing from 33 to 41 from mainly running Limbo over and over
with yellow cons would get over a full level per run and that tapers off to half a bar once a few grays pop up.

looked at my numbers on green dailies, running hood's mission on the shield carrier which is orn to my 41, will take me 10 hours to gain one level. (8 min run, 48k xp per, need 3.8mil)

edit
also could someone explain the whole cow level exploit going on? is it supposed to be only run once? daily? or what
Yeah they need some alternatives to limbo, getting tedious pretty quickly but its the only decent option for levelling really. Zoning into a complete limbo doesnt help either, has happened to me all day today.

Goatface

saw this posted today..

Ryolnir
Community Team
We have a change in a patch that is coming very soon that should alleviate some of the issues with Limbo such as leaving early to join another wave and being able to join a Limbo in-progress
There are XP changes to endgame coming in the same patch, we'll have notes detailing exactly what they are once we're sure when the patch will be available (it's in QA).

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Question: Is the Madripoor group challenge 1 suppose to be done solo or bring your own group?? I've entered it 4 times and I never auto group with anyone, I've cleared half of it by myself but the threat level went up and getting 2 shot by projectiles. Just weird it's stated as a group challenge and getting into no auto group for it.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Did your setting default to "don't allow people to group with me" mode by accident some how? I had heard there was a bug that did that.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Nope still have Join party when entering instance, ran the green dailies fine. I do have an unchecked option that says "undefined" just under the language option though.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
"Survival Challenges: The experience bonus multiplier for Survival Challenges has been slightly reduced to be more in line with other endgame modes." (Limbo)

Sometimes I have no idea what goes on in developers minds.