Marvel Heroes 20xx

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Server was having problems during the day yesterday so he must have gotten lucky and tripped something to make them think his account got rolled back. Can't complain about free cake.

Goatface

Cable (concepting underway)
Deadpool (concepting underway)
Punisher (Ultimate underway, additional concepting in early stages)
Scarlet Witch (early design progressing)
Thing (concept stage - working on a new mechanic to make Ben feel unique)
i play 5 of those lol

Goatface

This week's event will be the End of Summer event, where we'll be retiring Conch Shells and Hot Dogs. The new format has increased drops for the items and a hot dog piece will always drop with a Conch Shell so that you never felt like you missed one for the other.

For those asking, Operation Omega is planned to return next week at this time.

the conch box has a lot better odds of getting something good now, with the upgrade to the esp box
of course i will get more taskmaster's

also, patch will be tomorrow at 12PM PDT, and looks like Bronx Zoo one shot will be coming out.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Can they (re)fix Jean again? Her review was Fucking terrible overall. A level 45 Iron Man has more dmg and survivability...

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The person who did Jeans review was the same one who did Wolverines. It took about 3 patches for them to fix his terrible review.

Goatface

Zoo is pretty lackluster. they really need to add Green-Red-Cosmic options to one shots.
also only new medals and stealable powers are in right now, reported artifacts and uniques will be added next week.

i copied someone mental jean build off the boards and ran around with her bit. certainly not geared that great with her, but nothing impressive.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I keep telling my brother I don't get why they bothered with the Bronx Zoo when there are sooooooo many other MUCH cooler places they could have added before the zoo. Who the hell thinks "Bronx Zoo" when asked what cool Marvel universe locale would you like to see next in game?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well maybe not in the Marvel Universe. But in real life the Bronx Zoo is a pretty cool place.

They've been talking about the Bronx Zoo since Asgard came out, so I'd say its about time. I ran it once so far, its nice. I think the packs of blue giraffes and monkeys are harder than any bosses. The boss uniques/artifacts aren't in yet so there's not much reason to run it atm.

Goatface

right now i think it is really lackluster. done it twice with good groups and just walked through it. sure they are going to over tune it and make it not worth the time.

Arica_sl

shitlord
right now i think it is really lackluster. done it twice with good groups and just walked through it. sure they are going to over tune it and make it not worth the time.
Was this supposed to be done with a group? I went in as rogue and soloed it without any trouble and I am no where near geared well on her.

Goatface

well as far as manapewasbetter with a group. reading it is supposed to be between red and cosmic right now

from dev " fixed the overly high damage from ranged mobs and increased difficulty for bosses."

anyway
pulled an ok Arnim Zola's ESP Box out of event box now just to figure out who to put it on
smile.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
1-60 in 4.5 hours on my first Cyclops prestige today, not bad. Prestiged again and got to 45 before calling it a night.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno how much im getting from my 50s and 60s, but I was boosted at around 150 to 200% most of the run, never below 100%.