Marvel Heroes 20xx

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I keep 600 splinters at the ready in case I ever decide I want a specific hero or team-up. When I get to 775, I buy the random box.

Goatface

would doing it during this event be better than the bonus during cosmic week or so you think his review will be out before the one?

as for events, doomsaw commented on reddit that they will try to get these events in "once every 2 months", which is different from what they said earlier that they would be at most 5-6 weeks.
there will be an Guardians of the Galaxy br/dvd release event of some type (guess 1st week of dec) and "midtown monday" with the loot boxes should be happening soonish.
they are moving into a new building this week and patch is supposed to be small, bug fixes for the save the civilians and other stuff is in it .
also sometime today will give updates on all the crap they are working on.

firestar is pretty good in passive mode, but has to be the worst to use as active. tried to use her when starting out some toons and her ai seems worst than others. what is funny, she will use are big ae at the start of almost every terminal as soon a 1 dude appears on the screen.

sort like to pick up another one, but waiting to see agent coulson's numbers

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Atm Team Ups are pretty much only worth it for their passives, and if only wanting to buy 1 or 2 of them, I'd suggest Firestar first and then Falcon. Firestar has good passives, and her procs go off quite a bit and hit really hard, especially if you are an energy hero. Falcon is almost universally good on any hero that can use attack speed from his proc.

I just wish they'd merge the Call Out/Passive modes, so you could actually do the Call Out and see them in action during fights.

Goatface

omega event ends friday 6am pdt, so thursday night will be +192%

also multi-spec is coming in either October or November, everyone will get 1 extra spec slot for free, 3 more slots (account wide) will be available in the store

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So, anyone dust their Gambit off like I said to and try him out again with his reworked uniques? If not, you're missing out!

Use:
Jennings
X-mantle (awesome dmg proc)
(Boots are the only weakpoint)
Blindfold (adds +2 seconds to Ragin' and also more dmg procs that have 100% uptime)
Remy's Deck (however, Infincio adds a lot of good crit/brutal dmg)

Bruman

Golden Squire
Some more newb questions, if people are willing to indulge me:

-I don't, as of yet, see a lot of use for Credits, so I'm just starting the slow grind to level up vendors. Started with Weapon, although I might switch to gear, to try to get more SIF/RIF stuff. Is this dumb? I've heard they're of questionable use, but it seems like a "why not" use for the fucking mountains of extra gear I get.
-Gearing wise, speaking of SIF/RIF, I've mainly just been going for SIF (for hopefully more shards). If I start getting my ass kicked too much I'll swap to stat gear (I keep backups of slots that I have SIF/RIF in). This make sense? Is it stupid?
-Any certain use I should save for old Cosmic items (and is this what people refer to as Uniques)? Or just vendor/donate them?
-I'm not even done with the story mode yet - is there anything else should I look out for while going through it, and after it's done, leveling my way to 60?
-The crafter seems pretty useless to me right now. What am I missing here?

Thanks again guys.

Djay

Trakanon Raider

-I don't, as of yet, see a lot of use for Credits, so I'm just starting the slow grind to level up vendors. Started with Weapon, although I might switch to gear, to try to get more SIF/RIF stuff. Is this dumb? I've heard they're of questionable use, but it seems like a "why not" use for the fucking mountains of extra gear I get.
-Gearing wise, speaking of SIF/RIF, I've mainly just been going for SIF (for hopefully more shards). If I start getting my ass kicked too much I'll swap to stat gear (I keep backups of slots that I have SIF/RIF in). This make sense? Is it stupid?
-Any certain use I should save for old Cosmic items (and is this what people refer to as Uniques)? Or just vendor/donate them?
-I'm not even done with the story mode yet - is there anything else should I look out for while going through it, and after it's done, leveling my way to 60?

Thanks again guys.
Is your crafter and enchanter already maxed out? I'm guessing not. If not, then those should be your priorities before weapon and armor. They do give recipes at high levels though. (Like, 18 or something.) Credits won't be important until you start rerolling legendaries and messing with gear rerolls and stuff at level 60.

So, rare item find will increase your chance of getting uniques and better quality gear. So, it depends on your goal. I'm not much of a min-maxer in this game, but I'm guessing rare would be considered better so you can gear up and run cosmics and raids. But if you want more eternity splinters, then stick with special item.

Uniques are different than cosmics...you should get a couple of them in the next day or two with how high the server side boosts are right now. Only reason to keep them is if you want to prestige that character. (Which means, if you want to reroll that character to level 1 and level him up again....then you'd have that gear waiting for you.)

Once you're done with the story, you probably want to run legendary missions. You'll also be able to run heroic and superheroic story, but it's not the most efficient use of your time. At some point you'll want to hit up key story points to max out power points and health/spirit bonuses, though.

Is he level 20? Mostly use him for costume buffs right now...sometimes I'll want to unbind an item or upgrade a unique to level 60.

RoyalAssassin

Molten Core Raider

Thanks again guys.
First level your crafter and then your enchanter. They provide the ability to add cores and affixes to your costumes as well as blessings to your artifacts.

The gear and armor from the other vendors are crap and should be afterthoughts.

Once your crafter and enchanter are levelled you will want to buy a pet and start donating (vacuuming) your drops to them. They provide great passives.

When you run the story mode once you will want to start running legendary quests to build up Odin marks. It takes 300 marks to get a legendary and 100 marks for each of your blessings per character. Doing your daily shared quests is another area to target.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Thanks a ton, again. Apparently I've given out too much rep lately to the helpful folks in the thread and can't give more
frown.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd argue level the enchanter to 10 first, then max the crafter, then go back and max the enchanter. River of the Soul is 3 common runes and it's an incredibly handy runeword.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I went crazy on costumes last night, grabbed costumes from basically every hero I had who wasn't 60 just to combine them.

I sorta regret this decision, especially since I got a dupe (Loki Siege), 2 black widow costumes (kept thunderbolts crunched old school widow), and ended up with Deadpool X-Force and Invisible Woman Future Foundation, both heroes I don't have.

Can't believe I got a dupe Loki, who only has 3 costumes, but no Iron Man who has like 15 costumes.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
You can do the easy non-cosmic prestige on a hero for a free costume right? Not a big deal to level up an AOE hero again if you want more costume to toss at the wheel.

When is Ghost Rider's quality of life update going in? Got him in a random box the other day and not sure if I want to try leveling him (painful) or wait to see if he gets fixed.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have an easy checklist available to make sure I have the important quests done before I prestige? I can make one myself probably, but just thought I'd check first.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That will be a good guide to follow for the heroes that I skipped heroic and superheroic on, but with Rogue I tried to hit everything as I was leveling up. I just want a list that I can compare against my quest log to double-check before I have it all wiped. I think I have something in an excel sheet I downloaded...I probably just need to clean it up a bit to make it easy to read.