Marvel Heroes 20xx

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Anyone want to run a holo-sim around 1240pm CST today? I will be on my Silver Surfer with a Movement/AOE build and fairly well geared. Usual run for me with a good pubbie is around 12+ waves and I dish out over 100m damage.

PM me here or add me on steam (muurloen or muurlat).

RoyalAssassin

Molten Core Raider
You can do the easy non-cosmic prestige on a hero for a free costume right? Not a big deal to level up an AOE hero again if you want more costume to toss at the wheel.

When is Ghost Rider's quality of life update going in? Got him in a random box the other day and not sure if I want to try leveling him (painful) or wait to see if he gets fixed.
GR is actually fun as hell to level. Unfortunately, he is complete ass at max but that shouldn't stop you from getting ready for post-QoL.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I prestiged Loki, Squirrel Girl, and Storm today just so I could get enough costumes to crank out a random.

I might have an addiction.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Game is surprisingly good for a F2P game. Picked Rocket Raccoon for my first hero and either the game is super easy to start or hes somewhat OP.

Itemization takes some getting used to, especially trying to figure out whats an upgrade when it rains purples in midtown.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Game is surprisingly good for a F2P game. Picked Rocket Raccoon for my first hero and either the game is super easy to start or hes somewhat OP.

Itemization takes some getting used to, especially trying to figure out whats an upgrade when it rains purples in midtown.
He pretty recently got his rework where they rewent through his kit and fixed it. Your main item slots aren't really a big deal until 60, if you're going pet RR you'll want artifacts with + pet damage (latverian regalia, advanced lat regalia, raptor stone).

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It's almost as rare as a pym's shrink. I think I've found two total ever.

Edit: just a random drop, I think my two came from holosim and from trash in a cosmic.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got 3 Pym's Shrinks. and I've had like 15 Growths.

*edit*

Hoping to finally get a nimrod in midtown this coming week.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Hoping for a cosmic doom medallion myself. Fuck trying to farm that thing in a cosmic terminal.

Goatface

just saw this from TheCosmicCupcake "These [Midtown Madness] chests are definitely effected by RIF and SIF."

also drops at to zoo.
NCoOroQ.jpg

Goatface

guess mostly for end game there are the recipes
unbind medal (200), craft unstable molecule (200) and reroll cosmic gear slot 1-5 (100)
each of those has have pretty high use costs
unbind medal is 400k and matrix of unbinding
craft um is 500k and 10 cosmic items
reroll cosmic is 15k plus 1 unstable molecule

most people buy
fortune card mark 1 for 10,small chance at 4 or 5 different costumes and 3 pets, but mostly get rare item find and xp boosts

ghost boxes are 5, but chances of getting something good are extremely remote, read the ultimate power upgrade token is like 1 in 200 chance.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Just buy fortune cards for exp boosts. Everything else is so god damn worthless.
Alright. I also just bought some real money funbucks, whats the best things to spend that on? stash space eventually but should i get a team up hero first or what? So many options on the store, almost as bad as Rift.