Marvel Hierarchy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what subforum to put this in. amod feel free to move it.

Where does Cap with Mjolnir fall in the marvel pantheon of power?

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, pretty much. He's still Captain America but stronger than without the hammer, but still not as strong as Thor. He's just a pure person, so he's allowed to pick it up.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000010573.png

Gay thread

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Really, he's still the same physical strength and all. But has a much more powerful thing to throw at people. So it's an upgrade, but it's not a massive one.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I don't know about that, if he can control the hammer couldn't he also do the whole flying thing with the spinning hammer that Thor does?
That's a clear upgrade in mobility. Plus it opens up a whole new offensive skill set that he didn't have before with just the shield.
He has to go up a significant amount in the pantheon of power.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really, he's still the same physical strength and all. But has a much more powerful thing to throw at people. So it's an upgrade, but it's not a massive one.
Yall need to rewatch Endgame or something because prior to picking up Mjolnir, his contribution to the 3v1 against Thanos is getting swatted away like a ragdoll twice. With Mjolnir he actually ends up doing more than both Iron Man and Thor did even if he's still not quite a match for Thanos 1v1.

Seems like a massive upgrade to me.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yall need to rewatch Endgame or something because prior to picking up Mjolnir, his contribution to the 3v1 against Thanos is getting swatted away like a ragdoll twice. With Mjolnir he actually ends up doing more than both Iron Man and Thor did even if he's still not quite a match for Thanos 1v1.

Seems like a massive upgrade to me.
He gets the use of Mjolnir. He did not get all the Asgardian strength and invulnerability though. It wasn't the same as Jane Foster getting all the abilities of Thor.

Although its was an upgrade, he got a surprise couple shots on Thanos and then got dominated.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He gets the use of Mjolnir. He did not get all the Asgardian strength and invulnerability though. It wasn't the same as Jane Foster getting all the abilities of Thor.

Although its was an upgrade, he got a surprise couple shots on Thanos and then got dominated.
I never said he did get extra powers but Mjolnir itself is clearly an incredibly powerful object independent of the powers of Thor/Thorina. It's hard to say one way or the other based on fight scenes that lasted probably 60 seconds altogether but he didn't exactly "surprise" Thanos and Thanos had to disarm him before proceeding with the beating. By himself he did more to Thanos than Iron Man and Thor working together did. I'd argue that Cap + Mjolnir is probably close to even with Iron Man and Thor, although obviously that only applies to the MCU power hierarchy.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Did the inscription stutter or something?

1707317711175.png

The *only* question is whether his Cap abilities stack in any way with the Power of Thor. I don't see how they would, since they're almost entirely physical abilities that Thor has at a higher level.

The only exception I can think of is that Cap has some bullshit "morale" & "leadership" type abilities. Those might stack. So slightly above Thor if those abilities are relevant in the situation at hand.

Fucking nerds

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did the inscription stutter or something?

View attachment 513260

The *only* question is whether his Cap abilities stack in any way with the Power of Thor. I don't see how they would, since they're almost entirely physical abilities that Thor has at a higher level.

The only exception I can think of is that Cap has some bullshit "morale" & "leadership" type abilities. Those might stack. So slightly above Thor if those abilities are relevant in the situation at hand.

Fucking nerds
Sure, in the comics, but in the MCU Ragnarok made that whole thing pretty confusing with Odin's little bit about 'Are you the god of hammers?'.