Marvel Netflix Shows

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
So I just finished reading the recent Alias omnibus reprint last night and thought about checking the status on these. Most recently Luke Cage casting info came in a few days ago.
Here's what we know so far.

It's looking like we get one season of each to start with and then the team up in Defenders

1.)Daredevil

2.)AKA Jessica Jones

3.)Luke Cage

4.)Iron Fist
  • Starring ??? as Daniel "Danny" Rand
  • Showrunner ???
  • Premieres Late 2016

5.)The Defenders
I need to look into Daredevil further but I'm more interested in the Jessica Jones show at the moment. I can see Krysten pulling the attitude off well, and they've got the look of Cage right at least.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I just finished reading the recent Alias omnibus reprint last night and thought about checking the status on these. Most recently Luke Cage casting info came in a few days ago.
Here's what we know so far.

It's looking like we get one season of each to start with and then the team up in Defenders

1.)Daredevil

2.)AKA Jessica Jones

3.)Iron Fist
  • Starring ??? as Daniel "Danny" Rand
  • Showrunner ???
  • Premieres 2016(?)

4.)Luke Cage
  • StarringMike ColterasLuke Cage
  • Showrunner ???
  • Premieres 2016(?)

5.)The Defenders
I need to look into Daredevil further but I'm more interested in the Jessica Jones show at the moment. I can see Krysten pulling the attitude off well, and they've got the look of Cage right at least.
I'm wondering why they didn't go with Heroes for Hire instead? Also, where is Misty Knight?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm wondering why they didn't go with Heroes for Hire instead? Also, where is Misty Knight?
Heroes for Hire is always Cage/Ironfist and Co. If they couldn't lockdown Ironfist to do Heroes for Hire i guess they'll just do Defenders w/ just Cage.

Also since Misty is known to be paired with H4H and never defenders, theres that, plus maybe too much from that 70's era Blacksploitation, since they already have Cage and ironfist.

Column_sl

shitlord
Daredevil starts on Friday. It cost Netflix 55 million, that's 5 mill off of Game of Thrones.

Also if you have a 4k TV, and a really good connection you can stream it in 4k

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Main post updated. I made this thread before discovering everyone else was talking about it in the Movie House instead (herp derp).

Since December I've read the Miller DareDevil omnibus and look forward to the premiere in a few days.

Regarding new info, looks like they've moved the Luke Cage series up in front of Iron Fist, which they still haven't cast.

Tennant as Kilgrave has my attention as well. I'm guessing Harper is a made for TV addition.

bZ8EPLU.png

Column_sl

shitlord
One of my favorite Marvel characters since I was a little kid. Can't wait till Friday

So hyped I sketched some Daredevil on my Samsung phone today.

rrr_img_94287.jpg