Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I got a 560 tonight!

Screenshot_20230504_234858_SNAP.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Hit infinite with my boy Galactus again. He's been my favorite card in SNAP and consistently takes me to infinite, even (especially) when off-meta, like this season.

Some fun wins today without pulling Galactus - no one ever sees the Odin after the Alioth commin.:

galac1.jpg
galac2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

TikTok maker ByteDance plans to wind down its Nuverse gaming brand and retreat from mainstream video games, four people familiar with the matter said.​
ByteDance told Reuters it had decided to restructure its gaming business after a review, without giving further details.​
"We regularly review our businesses and make adjustments to centre on long-term strategic growth areas. Following a recent review, we've made the difficult decision to restructure our gaming business," the spokeperson said.​
The sources said ByteDance will tell employees on Monday to stop working on unreleased games by December, and that it will look for ways to divest from titles already launched.​
...​
ByteDance's 2019 creation of Nuverse was widely seen as a major push into global gaming and a strategic element of its competition with domestic rival Tencent Holdings (0700.HK), the world's biggest gaming company.​
But Nuverse's performance has been patchy. Its best-known game is "Marvel Snap", an online card game that amassed a cult following but was not a commercial hit.​