Marvel Super War

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
download.jpeg

Only available in the Philippines, so you'll have to download the APK from a mirror site or install from the APK Pure app. English interestingly is the default language.

For a mobile moba, it's actually pretty fun. Matches last about 15-20 minutes. It's not at all balanced, so the more expensive characters (that you can buy with credits you get for just playing the game) are typically more powerful/robust. But you don't really need to play that many games to pick up a toon. And a lot of them are available to play "for free" on a rotationary basis similar to other mobas. There's also tokens you get with "play X for free for 1-3 days" so you can experiment without spending your coins.

Has items that you can save three pre-builds per character, items can be purchased on the fly.

Relic system.

A ton of characters and skins already. It's definitely not play2win surprisingly. Everything you can buy is cosmetic. Everything else is earned by playing, and there's nothing you can really buy for a boost save maybe +XP, or relics, but those have a miniscule impact on things since you're paired based on your level (that I've noticed so far).

Controls aren't terrible, either.

Biggest problem is I can't finish a game on the toilet. 😅 If I could figure out how to get the controls to work on PC via Nox or Bluestacks I'd probably play the shit out of this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Only available in the Philippines, so you'll have to download the APK from a mirror site or install from the APK Pure app. English interestingly is the default language.

English is an official language of the Phillippines. You'd have to go out into the boonies to find people with little to no ability to understand English.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
English is an official language of the Phillippines. You'd have to go out into the boonies to find people with little to no ability to understand English.
Would explain why everyone I work with there (outsourced support reps) speaks perfect American English (as in they don't have an accent).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user