Marvel's Avengers Assemble

Goatface

can watch the 1st showfree on itunes

just watched the trailer so far, Ironman sounds terrible and the show looks like a couple steps down from Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Marvel is pretty horrible with their cartoons. DC is also going downhill with their shit lately.. Teen Titans Go is a Joke, and they cancelled Young Justice for that shit.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They never should have canceled Spectacular Spider-Man... This looks like it will be as bad, or worse, than Ultimate Spider-Man.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DC is also going downhill with their shit lately.
Was perusing 4chans Work Safe Gif board the other day and they had a comic thread going, so much badass DC stuff. I grabbed a few.

iKwjU9z8RijEO.gif

ibguQBHhB1HW55.gif

ijE1mEG6bUuQe.gif

ihNAt2FkpFfyF.gif

ie6NBi5aiXQgr.gif

I was gonna post the full series from that fight, but it's all pretty awesome so have aYoutube link, though you've all seen it by now.

Thread is still alive right now.

Also,http://boards.4chan.org/wsgmakes out local gif thread absolutely worthless.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The animated movies are not bad at all and under the red hood is one of my favorite cartoons of all time. Its the TV shows that have sucked lately

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone watching this? I saw it a little the other day, didn't even know it was on.