Marvel's Daredevil

Caliane

Frank "all women are whores" Miller responsible for prostitute Catwoman retcon, and Elektra entirely. which probably explains much of the confusion. if your memory of Catwoman is of a prostitute, you probably read the Frank Miller period. And Frank only writes one woman. And it doesn't matter if its Elektra, Catwoman, Wonder woman, etc.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
On episode 8 and the Colonel shows up and all I can say is, "...There can be only one, Highlander!"

Column_sl

shitlord
Quick review of the season

Have mixed feelings on this one....

Absolutely loved everything with the Punisher in it. Bernthal owns that character now imo.
There is no one that has done it better, and I can finally wash the bad taste of that faggot Thomas Jane from the planet.

So that is good, the bad is unfortunately everything without the Punisher was pretty boring. The Daredevil ,and Elektra against the hand wasn't really that interesting.
The actors did fine, but they lacked chemistry, and there really is not true antagonist other then a bunch of organizations that reveal themselves at the end.

Everything with Karen Page is cringy. She is definitely the worst part of the show by far.

Daredevil really needs a strong antagonist in a TV series. A KingPin, Bullseye,etc.

Speaking of which I can't believe they changed Bullseye killing Elektra to Nobu. That is the most famous Daredevil scene ever, and sets up a great scene at the beginning of Elektra lives with Bullseye in jail getting interviewed.

In conclusion, thank god for the Punisher in this, even Fisk was better this time.

If they don't give Bernthal his own series, and he stars in every movie etc then that is a crime against humanity. That motherfucker is Frank Castle.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can we drop Daredevil and just have season three next year be The Punisher? because he has completely stolen the show this season.

Starting episode ten now.

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
After watching several episodes of season two (no spoilers), I can say the same thing I said about season one.

The best thing aboutDaredevilis the supporting cast. Foggy, Karen, Castle (and, course, Fisk from last year) are all terrific thus far. The worst thing aboutDaredevilis Daredevil/Murdock. I find myself enjoying the show much, much more when he is not on the screen.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's the opposite reaction of my friends and I. Can't stand Foggy/Vampire Jessica but like the fighting/action with DD.

Column_sl

shitlord
Karen is easily the worst part about season 2. There is absolutely no reason for her to even exist.

Foggy wasn't as obnoxious as he was in season 1 probly because he's barely in the show.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Punisher speech at the end of episode 4...wow.

I hope there are some award nominations incoming.

Lagging behind...on to episode 5

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kingpin was so much better this time around. Really felt more like how the Kingpin was supposed to be. Very happy to see that. Even making a effort to show us how he is ridiculously strong.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL @ The Punisher spending most of episode 3 trying to "Cloud-city Vader" Daredevil, only to have the gun be empty.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
There's plenty of reason for Jessica to be in the show, all of it visual.

Im on episode 6, and think the acting is better than season 1. Couldn't stand foggy last season, but he's s alright this time.

Caliane

shit. yeah. I thought "it was empty the whole time" as well, when he tried to shoot it in the hallway. But yeah, he did fire it while chained, and I forgot about it. so, it did have one shot.

I think Karen is a needed counterpoint. Of course shes boring. she has to be, to be the straight woman to the crazy. Without her Matt goes crazy. which is also... why they are really foreshadowing, shes going to die. (assuming, haven't not finished this season yet. that shes still alive..)

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The biggest issue with this season is Daredevil is a complete failure at everything. Every single thing he does this season ends in failure. He only seems to exist to make things complicated for the people around him.

Dude needs to get his shit together for next season.