Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
There were definitely parts of the game in enjoyed on a technical level. But yes the story was ass, the characters were ass, and at the end if they day that’s the most important part of these games.

the game was at its best when you were talking to anyone or doing any story; and were just driving around planets to different markers to unlock stuff.

I legit don’t remember anything about the story overall. Or the characters.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Remember how they literally broke their own graphics engine weeks before launch so the women would be uglier because crazy fat bitches complained?

spronk

FPS noob
yeah that was the worst part of the game, all the chicks looked like ugly lesbians

its probably a crime in Italy to do that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Picked this up on deep sale. Not bad. Graphics are pretty decent. You can make a decent looking character that isn't the default.

Surprisingly combat centric. It's almost Gears of War combat. Anyway worth the purchase on sale. ;)

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Picked this up on deep sale. Not bad. Graphics are pretty decent. You can make a decent looking character that isn't the default.

Surprisingly combat centric. It's almost Gears of War combat. Anyway worth the purchase on sale. ;)

If you want something Gears of War like and set in space, pick up Vanquish Remastered instead. Like $10 on PSN and fucking fantastic, probably better than this lump of coal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have this for free through game pass and that still isn't cheap enough for me.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user