Apology accepted Bioware.

Faggots.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hahahaha good. They should apologize for having to see that garbage in video games. (I realize who they are actually apologizing too which makes this even worse)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
"Middle of the road cover shooter" and "uninspired horde mode" describe the combat in this game perfectly. Still shaking my head at people who think this shit is amazing.

And this sjw is so fucking ridiculous. When ME3's ending was a cluster fuck and their entire fanbase was upset they didn't apologize, but when the five trannies that bought Andromeda get upset with a character that shouldn't have been in the game in the first place they get a formal apology.

Eat an actual dick Bioware.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If BioWare had a single set of balls on staff they would have retconned the character into an actual woman just to see the response it would get.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know what's gonna really be funny? When the character still casually throws around her deadname and the 5 trannies who bought Andromeda are still upset.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

You know what's gonna really be funny? When the character still casually throws around her deadname and the 5 trannies who bought Andromeda are still upset.
pretty much. because this entire thing is retarded. written and created by retards who think politics, representation, and making a pubic statement is more important then the character, or even the people they are trying to promote. they love the IDEA of being trans, and know nothing about it. like everything else, as these assholes are always 100% more racist then the people they are calling nazis.
"Hi, I just met you, call me crazy, but, Im trans."

The Best trans character in this universe, will be the one you don't fucking know about, because they have no reason to fucking tell you. why WOULD they tell you? unless some medical emergency comes up, or you are about to fuck them, its not happening.

gw2 added one amusingly, when they rebuilt Lion's arch.
Aid Worker Sya - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)
The character does deadname themselves, but only because they say hi to you, and you are prompted with, "do I know you?"
so, the character fits in character and canon. (Is a mesmer, uses mesmer magic to transition.) and calls attention to it, when you ask, who they are, and why they know who you are, having met them them previously.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider

That's really the lesson they need to learn. It's a never-ending battle that you can't win. These people are never happy and trying to make them happy is an exercise in futility. One of the defining characteristics of the swj crowd is how casually they will eat their own after a single imperceptible slight so trying to pander to them will, at best, buy you time until you come up on their hit list.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
So glad I didnt buy this piece of shit game, really makes me not want to buy another bioware game. I mean really when Mass Effect 1 sets the bar for this series, when it comes to the looks of npcs, fuck Bioware.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So new eyes - that's good. Now just change the phone in voice acting, horrible UI, crafting system, garbage character development, bugs, and 50% of a script rewrite and I still won't buy it because of what Rafterman said up a couple posts about how Bioware won't apologize for decking ME3's ending, but God Help the Universe if 5 trannies get their undies in a bunch when a character isn't represented how they see fit after trying to appease those lunatics in the first place.