Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I really couldn't give a shit about how bad ME3's ending was - I am looking forward to this game because the games are fun as shit and have been since the first one.

I don't understand gamers sometimes, and mostly I feel like a lot of you saying you will never give this company another dollar are full of shit to be honest. You are so upset by an admittedly shitty ending after a trilogy of hundreds of hours of amazing gameplay and that's it? Lol. Good riddance I guess. I do have a buddy that missed out on the glory that is Bloodborne and DS3 because he hated DS2's first foray so much. Fucking dipshit.

Anyway, to put that shit aside at least the graphics and art direction look incredible. As said above, I am also interested in seeing where the story is going to take us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's not just the ending that pissed people off. Dragon Age 2 was a massive fuck up. DA3 pissed a lot of people off with the forced SJW politics (along with just not liking some of the mechanics).

You also have the openly racist Bioware Dev (LOL can't be racist against white people) which has pissed off a lot of people.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
The videos so far haven't gotten me excited for this game at all and I've spent probably 350+ hours playing the original trilogy. Steam says 162 hrs ME1, 105 ME2, but Origin says only 41 for ME3 which is DEFINITELY wrong. Spent more than that on my first playthrough alone and I've done new game+ on Insanity at least twice, and that's not even counting multiplayer.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
I don't understand gamers sometimes, and mostly I feel like a lot of you saying you will never give this company another dollar are full of shit to be honest. You are so upset by an admittedly shitty ending after a trilogy of hundreds of hours of amazing gameplay and that's it? Lol.

If it was just the ending I'd agree with you; but it wasn't. There were so many fucking bad decisions made in that game regarding story and mechanics that the greatness in that game made them even worse by comparison. It's like that game was designed by some bipolar as fuck dipshits.

Fadaar

That guy
I played Infiltrator exclusively the entire trilogy and I enjoyed the mechanic reworks/changes. Went from a pretty shit class in ME1 to really good in 2 to pure assraping god status in 3.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
They built a special kind of hyperdrive so they could fly to Andromeda and what do they find - worlds already inhabited by humans and krogans? Am I missing something?
Anyway biotic charge sighted so day 1 purchase for me. My couch is ready!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They built a special kind of hyperdrive so they could fly to Andromeda and what do they find - worlds already inhabited by humans and krogans? Am I missing something?
Anyway biotic charge sighted so day 1 purchase for me. My couch is ready!

That was my first thought too. "Welcome to Mass Effect: Andromeda, a brand new galaxy for you to explore and discover... that is populated with the exact same people already in the same corridor / hallway space stations. Enjoy."

Whole thing looked pretty bad. Except for the charge. I'll probably do that all day err day for $50.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i don't get that whole "a whole new galaxy... filled with the same people" thing. just go back to sleep and jump to a new galaxy then, isn't the whole point of the expedition to find a safe new backup place for milky way life?

Nex

Molten Core Raider
They're gonna find out that humans were originally from Andromeda and came to the Milky Way galaxy thousands of years ago to escape Reapers. But then they suffered some sort of mass amnesia.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You guys sure the krogans etc aren't just from the other Milky Way arks? There was one for each major race.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yes I thought the whole shtick was they were recreating the Milky Way with arks from the major races but the human one gets fucked up and there's indigenous species as well.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm aware but it detracts from, like we said, the "whole new galaxy" stuff. Don't really care if we see the same species and races and meet up from our own little arks eventually, but the trailer should highlight the newness of it all and unknowingness of what we're stepping in to. Not scene after scene of old shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not writing it off just yet... But definitely will wait for a review or two.

Fruit

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly I've been thinking about the industry right now and It's been so long since there has been a good party-based rpg (baldurs gate dungeon crawler type aside since there's been quite a few of those actually), that if they put a full sequence of big black cock in the main story ala the hateful eight I'm just gonna have to get on my shep knees and suck it, friends. I do wish they just made a new series rather than rehashing though.