Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Oldbased

> Than U
I would also like to submit my art talent to Bioware for consideration of a lead spot.

asd.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Lol white knighting comments are hilarious "you're only criticizing her work because she's an attractive woman" ??? Lol

It's like these people have never held a job before.

It's like..we're criticizing her work because she/her staff did a shitty job.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well - im likely still buying it, i mean it would be nearly impossible for me to not purchase this game. It took me years to stop buying CoD despite how shitty the series got, so lets just have this be the "Ghost" of the ME series.

However these are some of the worse animations ive ever seen.

• 3Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am

"Hey, those remnant were using weird laser frequencies! If I send them to your Omni-tool, maybe you can use them to fix the console!"

/facepalm

EDIT : This is ignoring the obvious, "This place barely has any power. Here's a 200 foot gravity well that we can just jump down that has been here forever..."

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Someone earlier in the thread showed a second preset of the main character. It turns out it wasn't a second that was removed, it was just the pre-tweak version. The monstrosity on the left is the current default, the right is the pre-Sarkeesian effect version:

And if this message from someone supposedly in the know is to they changed her because of their stupid sjw bullshit

Fuck Bioware...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This is what we have been warning people about the sjw leaking into real life applications including your favorite fucking ip. But only on internet amirite

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Dude is continuing to commit career suicide. Just read his Twitter.
I love all the white-guilt knights congratulating him. Starting an "Indie studio" is tantamount to "going to write a novel". Anyone can get to that point. Maybe he can hire Leigh Alexander for some marketing feedback.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Someone earlier in the thread showed a second preset of the main character. It turns out it wasn't a second that was removed, it was just the pre-tweak version. The monstrosity on the left is the current default, the right is the pre-Sarkeesian effect version:

And if this message from someone supposedly in the know is to they changed her because of their stupid sjw bullshit

Fuck Bioware...
Ive seen that face a bunch but ill need independent confirmation that its removed with a day 1 patch.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's a day one purchase regardless for the wife (esp now that she's getting glowing reviews from friends doing the EA Access preview - already was before though) - but I don't let the attitudes of a single person influence purchases anyhow.

you and your wife sound like fucking idiots

• 4Like
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
That was so great because it was completely unexpected and absurd.

A little bit of monty python in your vidja. AND NOW: THE LARCH.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user