MasterChef Junior

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: MasterChef Junior

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2013-09-27

Overview: American version of the culinary competition series that gives talented kids between the ages of 8 and 13 the chance to showcase their culinary abilities and passion for food through a series of delicious challenges. Celebrated food experts coach and encourage the promising hopefuls to cook like pros and teach them the tricks of the trade along the way.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm addicted to this show. It's so refreshing to watch a reality competition show without the over competitive shitty personalities. Gordon Ramsey as a supportive, fatherly figure is amazing.

It's just such a positive show, and the kids blow my mind with how good they are.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
6ZGSt6yVZs5EPTAR2BVlpRqKLz9.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]MasterChef Junior[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Reality[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-09-27[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]American version of the culinary competition series that gives talented kids between the ages of 8 and 13 the chance to showcase their culinary abilities and passion for food through a series of delicious challenges. Celebrated food experts coach and encourage the promising hopefuls to cook like pros and teach them the tricks of the trade along the way.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
this is literally the saddest show on tv.

I cant watch this

TV show information provided by The Movie Database