Masters 2014

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
First of all, you should have just made "The Golf Thread" second nobody gives a shit about golf since Tiger isn't relevant anymore. Your sport is already boring as hell to watch, your announcers whisper for no reason, and you lack a superstar.
What? Your feelings get hurt in the NFL thread you decided to read a golf thread thinking it would help your ego with insults?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, I won't lie, I was drunk snarky posting last night, but aside from calling it golf boring to watch (which I will concede is just my opinion) nothing else there is an insult, they are legit criticism of both this threads title and of the sport of golf.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
First of all, you should have just made "The Golf Thread" second nobody gives a shit about golf since Tiger isn't relevant anymore. Your sport is already boring as hell to watch, your announcers whisper for no reason, and you lack a superstar.
First of all, I did not make this thread. I do like to golf. I watch, play golf all the time. Just because you are ignorant has no difference to me. To bad your 49'ers suck dick, but I am sure you are used to sucking dick.