MeatQuest - CLASSIC PoP-Locked TrueBox (SINGLEBOX) EQ Server coming soon!!!

Hail, adventurers!

Your Greengrocer here with an exciting announcement from the Nomsanto Corporation:

AnnouncingMeatQuest, an all new bank of servers which will run using the same code and client as P2002/TAKP, but with a strictly enforced (through code and through monitoring) singleboxing policy.

There has been great demand in the community for such a server, and I am excited to be part of the team that will make it a reality!

Each zone in each expansion of the game will be recreated accurately with the correct items, mobs, recipes, quests, etc...

The Blue PvE server will be the first to open. A Red PvP server is also planned. When you kill someone on the PvP server, they will drop a special racial meat which can be used for taunting and dick measuring purposes, not to mention snacking.

ETA January 1, 2017

Website coming soon!

Stay hungry, my friends!!

xoxo,
-gg

gyx7D0g.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Good Luck, But I dont see you getting more than one guild with single box.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you kill someone on the PvP server, they will drop a special racial meat which can be used for taunting and dick measuring purposes, not to mention snacking.

Stay hungry, my friends!!
It's good to see someone around here encouraging cannibalism.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Is Roegan associated with this server? IS ROEGAN ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SERVER?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Apparently losing your mind is just the new age segue into making a classic EQ server.