Mechabellum

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Place units, watch them fight. Basically a starcraft tug of war mod. It is very addicting though and free right now for testing.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
22 hours played and still a fuck ton to learn, swear I think I have the counters down but then I get overrun with a single upgrade in the right place and lose. Being able to customize your unit upgrades is huge for replay value but makes it almost DOTA 2 levels of learning match ups. You have to play super adaptive, if you stick to one strat and they adapt you lose so can't even go in with a game plan that will last beyond a turn or 2.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This is out today, they put some unlocks behind levels which is dumb as shit but still fun game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
120 hours played and still play it every day, this guy explains the units well enough even though he is both right and wrong about what the good units are and that is why this game is so good. The unit mods you can get change what each unit can counter, and then depending on what mods the other guy has changes how effective they are. It is crazy deep.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Huge Mets upset this week, you can now get random units of various levels between rounds instead of unit and global modifications. Absolute madness, and very fun.