Medicare Coverage Ban on Sex Change Surgery Has Been Lifted

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like just opening a door where people can say "I don't identify with X so I need Y to fix it". Are other cosmetic surgeries already covered? If not, I see them becoming that way.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Want to take steroids just because your scrawny and have no muscle as a man? Fuck you

Want to take steroids because youre a woman who thinks youre truly a man? OKAY HERE YA GO ENJOY!
You're talking about your penis, right?
Nah. This whole thing is just very jimmy rustling for me. Its just beyond fucking stupid to think its normal/healthy for a healthy, functioning male or female to want to cut off their dick/vagina and swap them for the other. Even worse that a man cant go out and get steroids for whatever reason he wants to but a woman can easily get them if she wants them because "she wants to be a man". A man cant take steroids to be a man but a woman can take them to be a man.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Want to take steroids just because your scrawny and have no muscle as a man? Fuck you

Want to take steroids because youre a woman who thinks youre truly a man? OKAY HERE YA GO ENJOY!

Nah. This whole thing is just very jimmy rustling for me. Its just beyond fucking stupid to think its normal/healthy for a healthy, functioning male or female to want to cut off their dick/vagina and swap them for the other. Even worse that a man cant go out and get steroids for whatever reason he wants to but a woman can easily get them if she wants them because "she wants to be a man". A man cant take steroids to be a man but a woman can take them to be a man.
Like you need steroids to get any bigger, Sgt. Lardass.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Why is cutting off your genitals ok? Anybody who wants to cut of any other part of their body would be institutionalized for their own protection, but now the government is paying for genital mutilations.

iannis

Musty Nester
This is the best news that we've ever had here at rerolled.

It's even better than that time Brad announced he was working on a new mmo.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you're already 65, why bother switching your genitals?
Removing natural breasts and testicles prevents cancer. Statistically and fiscally speaking though, I can't imagine that preventing a few cases of cancer would save any taxpayer money when compared to the cost of the reassignment surgeries.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
FINALLY. Now I can become what I've always REALLY been on the inside

rrr_img_68099.jpg

( a skull on a vagina )

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought this was something FSR would celebrate....oh well, now fedor can post his trannies obligatory pics

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So if I don't identify with lowering sexual performance as I age I can get medication and surgery covered by Medicare for that now? Are they trying to put canadian pharmacies and swedish penis pump manufacturers out of business? Those bastards!