Memories, Emotions & Shit Threads

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Goliath's insanity.

rrr_img_98560.jpg

masteen

N00b
I was there when the first steamroll for the cleric epic happened in Sol B and I believe I joined noows because calling CT faggots on just the flamevault wasn't satisfying enough. That would've been around 2000, i guess?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
You have 14 days.

Too much brown.

Kate has a HOOF.

Trannies, Trannies, everywhere.

Millie has a penis.

Dual wielding baseball bats.

SAM DA MAN

Surgery to fix someone's wifes fucked up toes.

Fraud charity to raise money for cancer.

Ponzi scheme that a couple people fell for.

Tyen and Donkeygirl

FoH infected by viruses for like two months.

Furor posting really bad WoW Fan Fiction (is it canon now?)

Curt Schilling's company goes tits up and fucks over Rhode Island (Biggest fuck up in board history?).

Party in Vegas (did this ever happen?)

Die2nite

North Korea e-republic

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
one much more recent landmark, but just as epic at its peak... and yet to play out to its conclusion...

Pantheon vs Rerolled - Fall of the Brad

it's been a good.. 14 or 15 years or so since the noows days, eh?

may the halls forever ring with the chorus of trolls, pedos, trannies, pervs, gamers, bads, armchair scientists, and all of us special little snowflakes.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Being an '05er... remember how much shit we got when FoH first opened the '05 floodgates?

I'd been lurking since '02 but never registered an account. I was so happy to finally be able to post -- I felt like I'd been a silent member of the community forever, and then suddenly I was a horrible newbie shit for having '05 next to my name. I think all the old guard just assumed the '05 backwash was nothing but WoW kiddies.

Also, my diesel legs.

Fadaar

That guy
Jesus fuck I registered on both Noows and FoH in 2002. That was either my soph or junior year of high school and I turn 30 this December. I feel old.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Being an '05er... remember how much shit we got when FoH first opened the '05 floodgates?

I'd been lurking since '02 but never registered an account. I was so happy to finally be able to post -- I felt like I'd been a silent member of the community forever, and then suddenly I was a horrible newbie shit for having '05 next to my name. I think all the old guard just assumed the '05 backwash was nothing but WoW kiddies.

Also, my diesel legs.
03 and 04 got as much shit as the 05ers, the only difference being registration had been locked for like six or eight months or something and the 05ers all hit at the same time.