Memory (2022)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Memory (2022)

Tagline: His mind is fading. His conscience is clear.

Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Action, Crime

Director: Martin Campbell

Cast: Liam Neeson, Guy Pearce, Taj Atwal, Harold Torres, Monica Bellucci, Ray Stevenson, Stella Stocker, Antonio Jaramillo, Louis Mandylor, Ray Fearon, Lee Boardman, Rebecca Calder, Natalie Anderson, Harold Torres, Atanas Srebrev, Scot Williams, Kate Nichols, Trevor Van Uden, Sigal Diamant, Doug Rao, Daniel De Bourg, Mia Sanchez, Petar Kirilov, J.R. Esposito, Kalina Stancheva

Release: 2022-04-28

Runtime: 114

Plot: Alex, an assassin-for-hire, finds that he's become a target after he refuses to complete a job for a dangerous criminal organization. With the crime syndicate and FBI in hot pursuit, Alex has the skills to stay ahead, except for one thing: he is struggling with severe memory loss, affecting his every move. Alex must question his every action and whom he can ultimately trust.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
What a fucking weird concept.

What's next, a movie about "what if the President of the United States had severe dementia?"

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Goatface

1653000262601.png

i grabbed it today, event though his farewell tour to action movies hasn't been that great. honest thief was ok, ice road bad but enjoyable to yell at the screen. blacklight was very bad. like felt bad seeing him in it bad.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Patriarchy is appropriating The Long Kiss Goodnight!!!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
View attachment 413265

i grabbed it today, event though his farewell tour to action movies hasn't been that great. honest thief was ok, ice road bad but enjoyable to yell at the screen. blacklight was very bad. like felt bad seeing him in it bad.

His geezer teasers usually suck ass. I checked the cast on this one and was sold on it since it had some heavyweights and former big names.

It's a mediocre movie. It has a few ode to Memento scenes, nothing more. It doesn't go in that direction at all.

It has good social commentary on pedophile/abuse networks. There are some parallels and truths in the movie that could be considered relevant to the times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How long can he continue to knock out action flicks? It's at least five years since he was remotely convincing.

Has to keep the bar tab going I guess.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How long can he continue to knock out action flicks? It's at least five years since he was remotely convincing.

Steven Seagal's still pumping them out 20 years after he was believable as an action star

Fadaar

That guy

The twelve cut fence jumping scene is the greatest thing ever produced in cinema

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The twelve cut fence jumping scene is the greatest thing ever produced in cinema

Again, Seagal is by far the best worst thing to ever happen to action movies. They show the exact same split second of his face around 30 times in this fight scene

• 1WTF
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database