Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just barely too fat for these shirts. Need a 22 neck, and most of these shirt companies only go to 20. Might give it a try anyway since I don't plan on wearing a tie with them.

Crone

Fuck it. Ordered XXL's that are 20 neck and 38 sleeve. I'm normally 23/36-38 so should work out well.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
His doctor will still be concerned
This is the best material you got after all these years? After all the shitposting and shenanigans we went through on this forum?

How the mighty have fallen...

Crone

I've used super feet inserts in my cheap ass ASICS sneakers for years now but just realized I could he them going in my work shoes.

Anyone have experience for using inserts in their AEs? Most dress shoes have glued insoles so you can't take them out like you can a sneaker.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I've used super feet inserts in my cheap ass ASICS sneakers for years now but just realized I could he them going in my work shoes.

Anyone have experience for using inserts in their AEs? Most dress shoes have glued insoles so you can't take them out like you can a sneaker.
I use these

Crone

I use these
I've read reviews where people were buying AE's a width bigger than normal to accommodate the inserts. Might have to check that out. I'm a field service guy, and in hospitals for 8-12 hours a day on my feet, and while I think AE's are good quality, I don't think any shoe is gonna be comfortable for that length of time, but if I can get more comfort out of them, that'd be nice.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I've read reviews where people were buying AE's a width bigger than normal to accommodate the inserts. Might have to check that out. I'm a field service guy, and in hospitals for 8-12 hours a day on my feet, and while I think AE's are good quality, I don't think any shoe is gonna be comfortable for that length of time, but if I can get more comfort out of them, that'd be nice.
These aren’t full length inserts and don’t require larger shoes. Their usefulness depends on what you need them for.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I tries insoles in the strandmok's, didn't do much and went back to regular. It wasn't a big deal to take them out or put them back though, i think it was held by an adhesive.

Crone

What are your favorite brands of belts?

I'm talking both dressy and everyday rugged leather belt
I usually buy a belt from Men's Warehouse, and they last for a really long time. I mean it's a fucking piece of leather. The latest couple I've had to punch a few holes into to keep them going. I need to find a good local tailor as well, to bring in the waist on some pants that are perfectly good, but I've dropped some inches on the waist.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I buy ratcheting belts. They are cheap and look decent and i don't have to worry about them fitting differently between different pairs of pants.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Put me down for ratcheting too.

cost about 18 bucks. looks good, they have a few dozen "buckle" design styles.
lavemi brand from amazon is what i have.

hold my pants up fine.