MH370: The Plane That Disappeared

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: MH370: The Plane That Disappeared

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2023-03-08

Overview: In 2014, a plane with 239 people aboard vanishes from all radar. This docuseries delves into one of our greatest modern mysteries: Flight MH370.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
download (12).jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was it really that long ago we were discussing that on this forum? Jesus

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not sure what's in the doc, but experts settled on fuel exhaustion as a cause for the crash. It had run for 7h38m and the flight was only for 5h30m

Entry into the ocean was vertical and not horizontal by debris analysis to date. Further supporting fuel exhaustion and flameout.

The only question marks that remain is how long the autopilot was engaged (if manual control was ever taken), if the pilot had made alterations to the autopilot, and what caused the pilot to become unresponsive in the first place. Things that won't be able to be answered by this doc.

You wonder what the crew was thinking as the plane passed the 7h mark of flying time. What the stewardesses were thinking. What was going on as the time elapsed would have certainly raised some alarm to those who were paying attention. 7 and a half hours is way over time. Passengers, if alive, would have been pretty alarmed if they werent already killed hours ago from a hypoxia incident. That's the other version is that everyone died 5h before the plane actually ran out of fuel as it continued on autopilot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
lol who was it that wouldn't shut up about the mangosteens? tad?
Yeah I think so. I couldn't remember but I just know mangosteen's being at the heart of the conspiracy, hehe.

Didn't he have some sort of drug-fueled meltdown, or was that somebody else, or maybe all of them? I don't know. Maybe they all disappeared on the same flight.

Edit:. What exactly was his position on mangosteen's being involved in the plane disappearing? It'd be great if a forum historian could elaborate. I remember a lot of things over the years but that's not one I recall the details of.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah I think so. I couldn't remember but I just know mangosteen's being at the heart of the conspiracy, hehe.

Didn't he have some sort of drug-fueled meltdown, or was that somebody else, or maybe all of them? I don't know. Maybe they all disappeared on the same flight.

Edit:. What exactly was his position on mangosteen's being involved in the plane disappearing? It'd be great if a forum historian could elaborate. I remember a lot of things over the years but that's not one I recall the details of.

Fire of some kind that damaged the electronics, and now we know more likely led to a hypoxic event potentially very early on. Which would have been caused by structural damage.

Was either the mangosteen or the lithium ion battery shipment that was also being carried.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Fire of some kind that damaged the electronics, and now we know more likely led to a hypoxic event potentially very early on. Which would have been caused by structural damage.

Was either the mangosteen or the lithium ion battery shipment that was also being carried.
Are you sure they weren't grown in their Bermuda Triangle, though?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Don't forget Tad said it was hijacked and flown to Iran to be later used for 9-11 2.0

• 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
worthless interviews from survivors, bunch of crackpot theories like one where mh370 was accosted by 2 us awacs (big dish plane) and sternly told to land to how is it that 1 guy was able to find lots of washed up mh370 wreckage where no one else in the world was able to

imo most dumbest theory was that the pilot wanted to mass suicide and proof was that the fbi took his flight sim and said that he plotted the death course!

lulz fbi, worlds dumbest group of white ppl

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
worthless interviews from survivors, bunch of crackpot theories like one where mh370 was accosted by 2 us awacs (big dish plane) and sternly told to land to how is it that 1 guy was able to find lots of washed up mh370 wreckage where no one else in the world was able to

imo most dumbest theory was that the pilot wanted to mass suicide and proof was that the fbi took his flight sim and said that he plotted the death course!

lulz fbi, worlds dumbest group of white ppl

The FBI and Malaysian government did make the pilot the primary suspect. They turned his place out and investigated his life thoroughly. Nothing was out of order.

No debts, no plan, no sign that he had any mental problems.

The only thing they found was a simulation with similar waypoints to the autopilot course of MH370. It was an old course he flew in the simulation just for practice or any other inane reason. They weren't an exact match, as there's no way to know precisely where MH370 flew. It's course is based on pings. The FBI eventually cleared the pilot as did the Malay government.

A lot of focus is still on the autopilot in any credible theory. They just aren't sure if the autopilot was manipulated. If it was, then that's criminal. We know for absolute sure that MH370 ran out of fuel and flamed out. A suicide would intentionally crash the plane, not wait until backup engines and emergency systems failed to begin a dive.

Questions that remain are was the autopilot tampered with intentionally, was it tampered with by a foreign state actor to ensure this result, or was it just a combination of unfortunate events.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database