Microsoft Dynamics 365

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Searched and didnt see a thread on this. Does anyone have any experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365. In particular the Business Central solution for small/medium business.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
We’ve been using on Prem Dynamics for a decade. I’ve been wanting to move to 365 since we already have moved there for email and the whole rest of the suite.

but everyone I have talked to have said they still have severe issues with performance and responsiveness so we have never pulled the trigger to migrate the app. And our GP users are already a nightmare.

I can’t speak to some of the Business Cntral features we don’t use. But the financials side is great for AP/AR/General accounting and finance. Even a Brian dead controller can figure it out eventually

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Partner and I are opening another business and I get to build the software from the ground up. Thinking about Dynamic for future proofing.

I mean any alternatives I have ever worked with have been a pain from a tech standpoint. Users are never happy but dynamics seems the fairly user friendly. We rarely have any support issues that go beyond easy batching fixes. Probably will be easier to roll out and maintain if you are starting fresh.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've seen that advertised on formula 1 cars for years, and just figured it was some kind of wind tunnel simulation stuff. It's a biz thing? Biz stuff is not what I'd normally associate the word "dynamics" to.