Microsoft IllumiRoom Makes Your Room a Screen

Killswitch

N00b
shut-up-and-take-my-money-530x298.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Could do a lot for atmosphere in games, if you thought something made you jump before, what if it made it look like the wall behind your TV shook. Or an eye opened up out of the wall. Or just the general effects building the excitement of a fast break or home run or long touchdown run.

I'd buy a budget projector for that kind of experience. Hope it becomes a real product one day.

I liked watching those movies as the gamer, just watch the TV, you still get quite a bit from the effects, enhances the experience via peripheral vision.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
God, my fianc? gets motion sick so easily from video games / movies with shake cams. This would probably be her nightmare! Looks awesome.

Dis

Confirmed Male
God, my fianc? gets motion sick so easily from video games / movies with shake cams. This would probably be her nightmare! Looks awesome.
Showed the demo to my wife. She stated flat out she would probably throw up from motion sickness if I had that going on in the room. I would like to play Dead Space with this thing on. Holy fuck x2

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm calling bullshit on this and it not being post processed. Look at timestamp 0:52 where you see the distortion-field effect. No projected image is going to actually warp the actual objects in the room like that.