Mike and Molly

supertouch_sl

shitlord
apparently this is one of the more popular sitcoms of the last few years and somehow i wasn't aware of its existence until yesterday. i just finished the first season and really enjoy it. it's not the most groundbreaking show, but i like that it pushes the envelope in some respects. i had seen melissa mccarthy in a few recent movies and was wondering what else she had done which led me to this show. anyone else watch it?

and i have a thing for bbws so i think melissa mccarthy is sexy

rrr_img_31962.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I know it's a supertouch thread (tm) so I don't know why I'm responding, but anyway...

This show makes people think it's ok to be obese. Any show that gives the impression that being obese isn't a disgusting, unnatural, horrible thing should not be on television.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
didn't the main guy once appear in a commercial for something to help you wipe your ass that was like a hand extender

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I know it's a supertouch thread (tm) so I don't know why I'm responding, but anyway...

This show makes people think it's ok to be obese. Any show that gives the impression that being obese isn't a disgusting, unnatural, horrible thing should not be on television.
/thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love when people call ugly fat chicks BBW. No they're just fat, disgusting human beings.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im a fatass and even i dont want to see fat chicks on tv. damn supertouch you trying to topple me for most eccentric taste in stuff?