Milk Money (1994)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Milk Money (1994)

Tagline: You can't get enough of a good thing... But first you have to find it.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Richard Benjamin

Cast: Melanie Griffith, Ed Harris, Michael Patrick Carter, Malcolm McDowell, Anne Heche, Casey Siemaszko, Philip Bosco, Adam LaVorgna, Brian Christopher, Jessica Wesson, Amanda Sharkey, Margaret Nagle, Katie Powell, Tom Coop, Greg Procaccino, Andrea Afanador, John Alvin, Jack Arwine

Release: 1994-08-31

Runtime: 108

Plot: Three young boys pool their money and pay V, a kindhearted prostitute, to strip for them. Afterward, she drives them home to the suburbs -- but then her car breaks down. It's just as well, though, because a mobster named Waltzer is after her, and V realizes the suburbs are the perfect place to hide. But things get a lot more complicated when V falls in love with Tom, a single father who is unaware of her real profession.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Remember that old "family" movie where a bunch of kids trek into the city to pay a hooker to show them her pussy? Melanie Griffith obliges, then follows one of the kids home and married his unassuming dad.

Good times

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Remember that old "family" movie where a bunch of kids trek into the city to pay a hooker to show them her pussy? Melanie Griffith obliges, then follows one of the kids home and married his unassuming dad.

Good times
So kind-hearted that she cheated them out of their money too.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
that whole "People are better listeners when they don't have pants on" quote has served me well throughout my life. Might have been the first movie I saw boobs in, not 100% sure.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database