I'll never forget you, my pretties.

US_Naval_Academy_Pipes_and_Drums_bagpiper.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Izo is so weird.

Can you at least edit Ary's OP so that only one pic shows up? Pleeeeeaaaase? Those old 2012 posts for some bugged out reason always triple post their picture content.

It's a relic of the janky scraping and importing of posts from the old forum. I kinda like it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Guess I better leave some fresh content of LGBLT&MAYO insanity while I'm here. Reddit ahoy~

-edit- K I'm back.

239818240_1212687005821935_2096512597652882367_n.jpg

^ Just a fitting group pic of trannies out there in the world. I like how it's a spread of the outer layer of trannies being the most manly and looking less so as you go in to the core.

But still... dat one adam's apple.

snio2c8hcda81.jpg

^ This one, besides the potential issue of self-harm evidence on the arm, was humorous because of the intentional crop job of getting that John Boy Walton mole out of the image.

This person put out a video of their transition and of course, every comment was filled with super supportive "You look amazing" posts.

yjkrhh.jpg

^ This is sad...

"So I'm looking like a mate on my morning bike ride and I get called a mate. WTF?!?"

giphy (1).gif

wrthwrtht.jpg

^ This one is great. They are basically asking if anyone else thought that they would have a puberty of what they wanted to be, and once puberty actually hit, they would magically start becoming that sex. In other words, they are legitimately asking if anyone thought they could just mentally will their biology to change at puberty just by thinking about it, then are disappointed when puberty hits and they go from female to woman.

Incredible.

htsrths.jpg

^ This is the only pinned comment on the /asktransgender sub... how to get meds without therapy.

5qefgfg.jpg

...in other words, it reads like: Hey everyone, here's the places where you can get meds to potentially fuck up your life permanently without ensuring with experts whose literal job it is that you're actually transgender and has Gender Dysphoria and not just faking it because you want to be different and "cool"... the new goth... just because you're unhappy who you are.

I can't anymore. This stuff is exactly why I said F this community and got banned... for merely questioning if shit like this is the rational, smart way to go about things...

Done posting. Triggered people will start complaining to mods "Boohoo, Vanessa now has TWO threads about her". STFU LoL

Last edited:
  • 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
^ This one is great. They are basically asking if anyone else thought that they would have a puberty of what they wanted to be, and once puberty actually hit, they would magically start becoming that sex. In other words, they are legitimately asking if anyone thought they could just mentally will their biology to change at puberty just by thinking about it, then are disappointed when puberty hits and they go from female to woman.

I dunno, I can't really cheer this shit because they have been lied and told not to question the reality around them for so long.

It's like a Cult member finally figuring out that the cult lied to them for generations and you get questions like, "Wait, so Cthulu isn't on Mars?!" and you have to try to not laugh because you understand that this person is confused as fuck because the cult showed them countless examples of Cthulu on Mars.

Likewise these people have been slammed with countless examples of their perfect transition life and, as they age and start figuring out that something is off, they are told not to question it and that some people are different and have different experiences. So, they go home and sleep, because the same people that believe this shit are the same people who are hyper open to suggestion. They only wake up when they get that dread feeling, likely the same dread and doom feeling that a person gets when they get a transfusion of the wrong blood type, hours before they Jerle themselves all over a ceiling.

I know they will be at my throat and vote for the downfall of everythign I know and love but I don't really like seeing them suffer, would rather they just make it quick on themselves rather than become aware of the horror they made themselves into.

• 1Quality Calories

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This isn't the asexual misanthrope thread, not sure why I would have anything to add.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I dunno, I can't really cheer this shit because they have been lied and told not to question the reality around them for so long.
No one rational cheers this shit, don't worry. Oh damn did you take me LITERALLY when I said "this one's great"? Hope not!

Look, many of us make fun of trannies (me, a tranny [duh], included) but the fact is, some of them are really tragic figures due to the hyper-irrationality of their world.

It's like a Cult member
I should know... I was a part of this (technically) before I questioned the absolutely absurd things that these people believe (this was before I outed myself here on FoH in 2015 by trolling the FSR). I was a part of many tranny platforms/forums back then. When I was getting warnings and bannings by merely questioning (for example) how it is beneficial in any way for trannies to self-medicate and self-diagnose, I knew these people were like a literal cult.

So you're 100% correct. The transgender community is literally like Scientology, it's nuts... and that's not hyperbole.

Look, I love my true, transgender brothers and sisters because I empathize with the crippling Gender Dysphoria and all the negative trappings that come with this life as INDIVIDUALS, but the "community" needs to burn in Hell.