Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm getting older a LOT less slowly than the sluts I knew that partied hard in their 20s. Pretty much all the 'nerdy' girls I knew in college look pretty damn good going into their 30s where the tanning machine addicted bar sluts look like fucking hags. You're lucky, you've got an Asian wife, so you might not have noticed how poorly white girls can age if they abuse their bodies.

Even with 8 years of crippling depression I've aged pretty well myself. I used to think I was ugly, but the past 2 years or so I've noticed I look pretty great compared to girls 5-8 years younger than me. Being tiny helps, sure, but I've had people in the department do IRL spit-takes when they've found out I'm 33.

And I've never pretended to be anything BUT a judgmental bitch.
Severe psychological issues here.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Eh, Mist is kind of right. But I think a lot of you think you could've scored that sorority skeez in your heydays which some of you could and most of you probably couldn't, so you're trying to live vicariously through sweet washboard-abbed dudes who's dads own dealerships and are named Quin or some shit.

But yeah, I'm 27 and the highschool/college partybus vagina's are all married to sum dum-dum bro and look awful. Not fat, just wear and tear probably from the 5lbs of make up they wore the last 15 years.

If sluts wanna slut and bros wanna slut, lettem. They just can't regret it because most of them are 18+ and should be able to make decisions like who's allowed in their body and how many at a time.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Eh, Mist is kind of right. But I think a lot of you think you could've scored that sorority skeez in your heydays which some of you could and most of you probably couldn't, so you're trying to live vicariously through sweet washboard-abbed dudes who's dads own dealerships and are named Quin or some shit.

But yeah, I'm 27 and the highschool/college partybus vagina's are all married to sum dum-dum bro and look awful. Not fat, just wear and tear probably from the 5lbs of make up they wore the last 15 years.

If sluts wanna slut and bros wanna slut, lettem. They just can't regret it because most of them are 18+ and should be able to make decisions like who's allowed in their body and how many at a time.
I'd have to agree.

Hey, there are girls you fuck, girls you're friends with and girls you marry.

I have no issues with whores on either the male or female side. Hell, I remember being in college and going to the bars and there were almost always the older dude there, late twenties or early thirties and still trying to score while looking pathetic. Then he moves on to the restaurant bar or the actual full on just booze it up bar, has a few drinks and thinks the beauty he picked up on the 2am troll is something special.

If fucking a used up burlap sack that everyone has had a turn at is your idea of fun all the more power to you. At some point those twenty something whores age and become thirty something, forty something and eventually they all look like used up burlap sacks well over their actual age for the most part. Enjoy your Quiff while your young because as you age it just looks more and more pathetic.

I'm sure some people love that life, not for me. All the more power to you if it works for you.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'd have to agree.

Hey, there are girls you fuck, girls you're friends with and girls you marry.

I have no issues with whores on either the male or female side. Hell, I remember being in college and going to the bars and there were almost always the older dude there, late twenties or early thirties and still trying to score while looking pathetic. Then he moves on to the restaurant bar or the actual full on just booze it up bar, has a few drinks and thinks the beauty he picked up on the 2am troll is something special.

If fucking a used up burlap sack that everyone has had a turn at is your idea of fun all the more power to you. At some point those twenty something whores age and become thirty something, forty something and eventually they all look like used up burlap sacks well over their actual age for the most part. Enjoy your Quiff while your young because as you age it just looks more and more pathetic.

I'm sure some people love that life, not for me. All the more power to you if it works for you.
It's not the sex that leads to looking old or "used up" (nice term, MRA much?) it's the staying out late, doing drugs and alcohol to excess, and tanning/sun exposure. Those things aren't necessarily related in any way.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's not the sex that leads to looking old or "used up" (nice term, MRA much?) it's the staying out late, doing drugs and alcohol to excess, and tanning/sun exposure. Those things aren't necessarily related in any way.
Yet all highly correlated to the girls who end up in secret frat photo albums of sluts.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mist is obviously a guy in need of a deep dicking. Why would anyone here of all places believe for even a minute that he is a chick?
The reason I'm sure Mist is actually a chick is because I've never seen her try to get some kind of advantage out of being a chick, which is something every guy knows that chicks on the internet do, therefore every dude pretending to be a chick would do the same. Which is why even Ravvenn was probably secretly a dude.

The other reason I'm sure Mist is actually a chick is because no dude would pretend to be such the awful, depressing, undesirable chick that Mist is.

*edit*

Like our most recent outed intertransvestite, Jeffelys, portrayed himself as a cute and hip chick who worked in the video game industry. Nobody would have ever believed Ravvenn was actually a chick if she hadn't been married to the guild leader, and people met her in person and heard her on vent.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mist is a textbook psyche major self loathing fun hating cunt. Its not enough that she is miserable and only ever got some stink finger from some weeaboo, but everyone else must be as miserable as her. I'm pretty sure she is female because she acts almost exactly like my lesbian sister in law.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
What does the guy's feelings about the thing matter one bit? Can't the girls just enjoy the attention and the act and leave it at that? Why do you wrap it up in "she's not getting the respect she deserves!" ? If she likes having dirty sweaty frat boy sex, who cares?

And so she regrets it later... and? So what? You never did anything you regret that was fun at the time?

And mist, why are old sluts hilarious to you? Are you one of those people that places some huge value on youth? You realize that you will be old, right? And you won't be less of a person or desire sex and attention any less than when you were young. You are tremendously judgmental for a person who self-admits her life is a train wreck.
This man hasn't seen the thousand-cock stare of a washed up party girl.

It's not the sex that leads to looking old or "used up" (nice term, MRA much?)
And it absolutely is - physically and emotionally.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Also most of these party girls just got whatever they wanted so they never learned to be human beings. Same goes with bros who you see at 35+ and they're still bros and you can't figure out why. I often see the 'hottest girl from high school' and try to talk to her one on one and it's awful. She just goes "oh, that's nice" and she LITERALLY says, "oh that's funny" instead of laughing. Just like in Scrubs. Agonizing.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eh, Mist is kind of right. But I think a lot of you think you could've scored that sorority skeez in your heydays which some of you could and most of you probably couldn't, so you're trying to live vicariously through sweet washboard-abbeddudes who's dads own dealershipsand are named Quin or some shit.
LOL awesome

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also most of these party girls just got whatever they wanted so they never learned to be human beings. Same goes with bros who you see at 35+ and they're still bros and you can't figure out why. I often see the 'hottest girl from high school' and try to talk to her one on one and it's awful. She just goes "oh, that's nice" and she LITERALLY says, "oh that's funny" instead of laughing. Just like in Scrubs. Agonizing.
She probably still just thinks you're boring.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Nope, but I've seen the eyes of women that have. You can tell them anywhere, okc or real life. Exhibit A:

rrr_img_93178.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist is a textbook psyche major self loathing fun hating cunt. Its not enough that she is miserable and only ever got some stink finger from some weeaboo, but everyone else must be as miserable as her. I'm pretty sure she is female because she acts almost exactly like my lesbian sister in law.
If we're counting fingerbanging as fucking, I've fucked and/or been fucked by 8 chicks. But only had a real relationship with one (as in basically living together for a semester) and it was the fucking horrible, soulless weeaboo.

It turns out most of the other girls I fooled around with in my early 20s mistook me being absurdly shy with not being interested/not really being gay. I only figured this out very recently, after talking to some other people, but now everything makes sense and I'm a lot less insecure about the stuff that happened back then, though I am kinda kicking myself in the ass because two of those girls I really liked a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.