MJ City Grow diary?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Would you guys be interested in a marijuana grow diary kinda thing? I am talking from A-Z me buying all the shit to grow in the uk to smoking it? There is a seperate thread for MJ but this would be for my experiences as I learn to grow with a small tent. And can this stay behind the login - mods? Apologies if this has been done before.. If there is enough interest would be awesome as I'm bound to fuck up alot as I am dead blackfingered and have actually killed Cactus before.

Hell maybe the greenfingered amongst you could chip in and help!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm interested, but it sounds like you'd be putting yourself in a legal danger zone.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The only way it could be worse than J49's whore thread is if he used the weed to pay for sex with minors.

9uNwm.jpg

Meatus_sl

shitlord
My best bud bought a complete Secret Jardin growtent with 240w leds and 4 x 1520 lumen CFL, his first grow is almost done and the results look spectacular.
The first of 7 Ak47 autoflowers will get chopped down tomorrow. I've been with him through the whole process.
Might be able to answer questions for you. I live in Netherlands so smoking is legal, growing however, is not.

kweektent_compleet.jpg

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I made a lot of financial mistake I can help you with. For example:

Growing for you? Tents are fine.

Growing for the masses? You need 1 giant room, or two medium sized rooms.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Posting a diary about growing illegal narcotics, on the internet, seems like, I dunno, a bad idea to me.

Just Say'n.

But Im not opposed to it, I mean fuck, J49 posts about whores so whatever.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Posting a diary about growing illegal narcotics, on the internet, seems like, I dunno, a bad idea to me.

Just Say'n.

But Im not opposed to it, I mean fuck, J49 posts about whores so whatever.
I feel like the internet would be the BEST place to post about it...

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've worked as a supplier for a couple commercial grow facilities here in Washington State (legally, of course). Although I don't know all the technicalities of the process, I've certainly learned a fair bit over the last year or so. I could possibly help out with the discussion as far as the pros/cons of using the various light sources... because there truly is a lot of mis-information out there.

That being said, there are plenty of forums dedicated to the sole purpose of growing MJ. I don't think it's the government's biggest red flag these days, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't take the chance to use it to fuck with you.

nate_sl

shitlord
They won't come here looking for you, but if you're ever under investigation they could use it as a source of evidence. Pretty unlikely for a small grow if you do it right.

Don't underestimate how much attention this can potentially draw. You'll have a lot of trash you won't want to leave out for Johnny Trashman.

I'm totally down to get some info as I'm about to take off from shithole Texas and go somewhere a little more enlightened, where they don't kidnap you and hold you against your will for gardening.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
It will be a small personal use grow, if i'm lucky I am hoping for maybe 3-6ounces at best (not sure at this point)...This would just be about my experiences growing really..Pros and cons etc.. I figure if I get caught with a crop of weed in my house might as well post about it on the net (use a vpn anyway)..Not like the exposure is much more - all things considered...Will post more later but have ordered some parts so to speak! Will detail about my home and why I am doing this at some point..Also planning to do some pics for you mj lovers..

So thread will be everything from me buying the stuff to grow > smoking it in the end (unless i suddenly disappear in which case I prolly get busted). Anyone got an idea on which blend is nice? Was thinking as this would be my first grow to go with a very hardy seed and seeds can be very expensive..I would like a high that isn't gonna mong me out - so an uplifting nice high would be nice..Something chatty rather than just totally stoned sorta thing. And will post a bit of background later but I didn't smoke in quite some time and all these genetic blends are quite new to me...Last time i smoked there was like hash, weed and skunk nothing else.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
There's a lot to be learned from a grow diary. 8 years or so ago I did 4 grows in a cabinet and it was a great experience. I'd follow.

You're going to want a sativa dominant strain, not some couch lock indica. if height and space is an issue go with a hybrid, though. Ak47 is a good sativa dominant strain and generally easy to grow. Jack herrer and kali mist are nice too, but can get real tall, though yields are decent.

I rarely smoke anymore, I think partially because it's hard to find sativa strains. yields and the content tend to make most growers go indica.

3 to 6 Oz for most plants you're looking at 4-5 plants.

Do u have your eyes on lighting type and schedule? Where are you growing it?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is personal growing legal anywhere in the states, or only like in CA and shit with a license or something?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You can grow up to 4 plants, starting July 1st, here in Oregon. I might do it just for fun even though I really don't smoke.