MLB 2013 season

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that Houston offense is down right offensive. Good for Darvish, but I think Jimmy Key at this point could do that to Houston.

EDIT: The perfect game through 6 is a different matter though...

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow Darvish loses perfect game with 2 out in the 9th. That stings.

Didn't see the play, but it sounds like someone Bucknered it. lol

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Wow Darvish loses perfect game with 2 out in the 9th. That stings.

Didn't see the play, but it sounds like someone Bucknered it. lol
Nah it was a clean hit single by Marwin Gonzalez, hit .220ish last season, up the middle.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Disappointing to lose it on the last out like that but that's still an Ace performance through and through. I'll take it and 29 more in a similar vein (not a near perfect game but solid). Too bad he won't get a shot at the Angels on their trip here over the weekend, that'll be a good indicator to how much he has improved, with that lineup.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Huh, didn't see the series started on Friday. Guess they're skipping the 5th starter in the rotation first time around.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, they got have a lot of holes in the schedule early on, which allows them to get Colby ready and only have to pitch Tepechse maybe 3 or 4 times.

JknozOg.png

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ve-to-my-hand/

"It was definitely difficult, especially with this cold weather," he said. "It was tough to get a grip. I felt like I was making love to my hand. Just one of those things where I was constantly trying to find some grip, somehow, some way. The rosin bag, whatever, licking the fingers. But it felt good after that."

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly don't think I can be a Cubs fan anymore until they get rid of Carlos Marmol

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is going to be another disappointing season for Angels fans. They keep going all-in on sluggers and power hitters while the bullpen continues to be dogshit. Pitching makes a playoff team.