MLB 2017

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its like the plate + 6inches on this strike zone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I hope Kershaw can get us out of this inning with out anymore points. He should not come back for the 6th though.

At least they are fucking the Astros on the strike zone now too.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Alright, this ump is just blind period. If only they had some kind of technology that could call a strike a strike and a ball a ball.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I hope Kershaw can get us out of this inning with out anymore points. He should not come back for the 6th though.
Yeah I am sure he won't be coming out for a 6th. He looks like he is struggling

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Umps this whole series have given a ton of room on the inside to right-handed hitters. It's surprising they've been able to put up this many runs with that strike zone.

Let Kershaw finish this inning and pull him, he visibly doesn't have it right now. It also allows the ability to keep him as a reliever come Tuesday night.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Damn two runners on. I was hoping he would have another amazing game like 1.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I hope Maeda is on today. He needs to close out this inning with no one scoring.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
holy fuck.

Why would you ever throw him an elevated fastball? He is only the best in the game hitting elevated fastballs.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was over at my In Laws for the start of the game when the Dodgers jumped to a 3-0 lead. My father in law looked at me and said, I think this will end up 11-7, Astros.

I thought he was crazy at the time. But now? Shit

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Im going to have to go to bed soon since im on the east coast and we want to do an hour per inning tonight.