MLB 2018

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kershaw was a beast today. Last time a team shut out their competition in the first two games of the post season was the Yankees vs Giants in the 1921 world series.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yankees stranded so many baserunners. Can't be doing that shit in the playoffs. Kershaw was legit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dodgers look really good. Thought this series was going to be really close. Still time, but only Ohio teams choke a lead like that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Dodgers look really good. Thought this series was going to be really close. Still time, but only Ohio teams choke a lead like that.
They have looked good, but then travel day, new pitcher and all that. Momentum is highly overrated in baseball but they've looked really good so far.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I expect Buehler to pitch tomorrow. He is going to throw hot fire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Not sure how the call on the play at second got overturned, but I'll take the three runs.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sanchez played big tonight, massive home runs.

Only a matter of time until this lineup starts beating up that bullpen.

Ps. Judge is really good at baseball.

• 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Brewers sweep, not good if Dodgers get drawn out to game 4 or even game 5: they need to be well rested for the league championship

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean the pitching was good, but holy fuck the Rockies did absolutely nothing on offense. 2 runs in 3 games, so bad.