MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
something something tainted supplement something something not my fault something something appealing

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'd have to guess it was him taking something in an attempt to get back quicker from injury

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Should have tried something else, that's the exact same substance that got Dee Gordon an 80 game vacation.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That is one weird ass windup.
dumb as shit

pricerule.jpg

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Shohei used to smile all the time, he almost never smiles anymore.

There's no way he'll resign with the Angels, they'll have to trade him next year, I wonder what he'll bring.
I have stopped trying to sell any of my collection of him until he is moved. There were rumors the Mets were trying to pry him from the Halos before the deadline, but now we all just get to wait. I'm hoping to see him go to a huge market team, so he can get an actual chance at a championship.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Tatis Jr using spider tac on the inside of his muscles.

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That Tatis news sucks. I believe what he popped for is actually used for skin care. Obviously, I'm sure he's getting it from some trainer back in his home country telling him it's amazing. It's not, it's some low-level derivative of testosterone if I remember right.

Preller went in on the kid a bit in a presser, as he should. Tatis has been a fucking idiot the last year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Padres fucked up. Them going all in was already a reach but this fucks it all up.

• 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So at the time, the Brandon Drury didnt trade make sense to me. Now that Tatis is suspended for PEDs, they musta known that this was coming.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda mixed feelings on this. On one hand who knows how good he could have come back after injury. On the other, the Dodgers pitching has been pretty solid without him.

Hopefully he recovers well and comes back better next year.

• 1Like