MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
What a weird feeling series. Swept by the Astros, but Mariners played them toe to toe all three games. Feels like all 3 games could have gone either way and that game 1 ending really changed the series after the Mariners had it in the bag.
I will tell you I had that same feeling in 2005 against the Whitesox. The closest sweep I had ever witnessed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dodgers just can't seem to hold it together. I was real worried about this Padres team, and they appear to have all the momentum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how many people had the Phillies vs. Padres for the NLCS.

I'm actually excited for that series.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
This is why you don’t make dumbass boasts like this:
521A6B8B-C5E1-445E-A862-3B2AB263C900.jpeg

They have the tendency to bite you in the ass.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
As painful as that series was, and as painful as it is to type this.. GG Astros. As was said that was the closest sweep Ive ever seen.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Being a Dodger fan has to be so frustrating. Always looking like hot shit. Easily the best team. And rarely even make it to the World Series. It's like a whole org of Chris Paul.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sucks to see the Mariners get swept and not even win their only home game in over 20 years. I just gotta remind myself we far exceeded any expectations for the season. The Ray signing hasn’t been good and Winker wasn’t great either. But all the young kids played out of their minds. Can’t wait for next season.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Phillies 1-0. Harper stays nuclear. Schwarber hit maybe the farthest ball I've ever seen at Petco? Absolute nuke. Wheeler is probably the best pitcher that people aren't really familiar with?

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely slaughtered bullpen showing its injuries tonight. Missing our two best relief pitchers in King, and Green. Britton and Effross, season-enders as well. Tough times especially getting shellshocked by a teams 7-9 hitters. Weird shit. Plus pitching Montas there when he hasn't pitched for a month is very suspect, but Boone has adopted two African kids, so we already knew he made bad decisions.