MLB 2022: Georgia Gets the Last Laugh

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who wins the 2022 World Series?

• Total voters

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ohtani and Judge would have been kings of the planet 20 years ago. Every year, America cares less and less about baseball, and you have that retard Manfred steering the ship in oblivion.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1657652973878.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So last night the Rangers lost to the As 14-7.....IN EXTRA INNINGS

Let that sink in for a minute and then realize the absolute dumpster fire we are dealing with here in Noth Texas.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So last night the Rangers lost to the As 14-7.....IN EXTRA INNINGS

Let that sink in for a minute and then realize the absolute dumpster fire we are dealing with here in Noth Texas.
You are welcome on the Astros train at anytime, buddy.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Wow! Buckle up boys! This is gonna be insane. Might be the biggest trade package ever for a potentially legendary hitter who is so young. *Rejected $440 million.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to the Yanks, Dodgers or Mets.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't surprise me if he goes to the Yanks, Dodgers or Mets.
I'll have to look over the farm systems. I can't imagine what he's going to cost. 4 or 5 Top 10 organizational prospects, with 3-4 of them needing to be Top 100 in MLB, and one as a top-end elite talent? I'd love if the Yanks landed him, but it will just be fascinating to see how it plays out.

Muurloen

He probably won't get traded because like you said he will cost an organization a lot of its future.

He is more than likely gonna become a free agent and sign to the highest bidder.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Any Mariners fans here? My buddy just texted me all excited cause they are on a 14 game win streak.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Any Mariners fans here? My buddy just texted me all excited cause they are on a 14 game win streak.

Yeah there are too.. I am excited but also I realize we have been beating up on semi bad teams so Im waiting on the series with the Astros after the break to get honestly excited about it

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, Schwarber just barely tied Pujols in the HR derby.

And Pujols moves on

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Rodriguez slowed down quite a bit in the finals, and Soto about to take it. Crazy cause he barely got past Pujols to get to the finals!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn, impressive run though. Glad to finally have an exciting player on the Mariners. Its been a long time.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users