MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Chapman had thrown that exact same 104 mph pitch at The Midget, it would have hit him square in the ear hole. That would have been glorious.

1200x0.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Wow 1st post while in extras for Game 1 of the 2023 World Series. So glad we have avid Rangers fans here on this board supporting their team and not fair weather dipshits.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wow 1st post while in extras for Game 1 of the 2023 World Series. So glad we have avid Rangers fans here on this board supporting their team and not fair weather dipshits.

Too busy watching the game...

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I mean it's the Friday before Halloween. Have a kid's party tonight then another tomorrow. I'm watching on my phone while I can and Gamecast when the reception is not good enough. But please keep reaffirming why you are the singular worst poster in the entire sports forum. Your team got beat by the current team in the world series, and the only commentary you can add is that you don't think that team's fan base is posting enough for your liking. Fuck off.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Three to go to bring the first ever legitimate World Series championship to Texas.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

I mean it's the Friday before Halloween. Have a kid's party tonight then another tomorrow. I'm watching on my phone while I can and Gamecast when the reception is not good enough. But please keep reaffirming why you are the singular worst poster in the entire sports forum. Your team got beat by the current team in the world series, and the only commentary you can add is that you don't think that team's fan base is posting enough for your liking. Fuck off.
Single most? You must be new here.

Garbage post from a garbage supporter of a garbage team.

• 1Salty
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Picard

taebin

Gosh dang you seem pretty mad bro. Kinda lol but understandable. Instead of bowing out on the Astros and talking about the actual game, you double down talking shit about the team who beat your team. It's so on brand for your shitty persona.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Yes this does accurately describe every post you make in this thread.
This is the most garbage poster on the board taebin taebin . You need to get out more.
Gosh dang you seem pretty mad bro. Kinda lol but understandable. Instead of bowing out on the Astros and talking about the actual game, you double down talking shit about the team who beat your team. It's so on brand for your shitty persona.
What is this like your 2nd ever post in MLB threads ever?

parachute unicycle GIF

taebin

The Rangers lost like 105 games a year the past two years. Not much to post about when your team sucks that much over a 7 month season. I am more active in the NFL and NBA threads. Strange that you aren't....

I didn't feel the need to shit talk more about the Astros cheating because enough other people were already doing that and you seemed to revel in the squalor of it.

Taking receipts though and you can't seem to stop running your mouth and shut the fuck up when your team is done and nobody gives a fuck about your opinion any more.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Muurloen praying so hard during every inning of that game. It's over A*tros bros.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

The Rangers lost like 105 games a year the past two years. Not much to post about when your team sucks that much over a 7 month season. I am more active in the NFL and NBA threads. Strange that you aren't....

I didn't feel the need to shit talk more about the Astros cheating because enough other people were already doing that and you seemed to revel in the squalor of it.

Taking receipts though and you can't seem to stop running your mouth and shut the fuck up when your team is done and nobody gives a fuck about your opinion any more.
When those receipts exceed not 1, but 2 WS Championships, let me know.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
We are all united in our repudiation of you. I know in your broken pitiful mind you equate us shitting on you as some sort of friendly joking.

But it's not and you can't join in our reindeer games.

• 1Like

Muurloen

We are all united in our repudiation of you. I know in your broken pitiful mind you equate us shitting on you as some sort of friendly joking.

But it's not and you can't join in our reindeer games.

Laugh Smile GIF - Laugh Smile Point GIFs

Like I give a damn what you and others think.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So glad Seager was able to escape the Dodgers.

• 1Like