MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Also to no one else’s surprise
IMG_8030.jpeg

IMG_7800.png

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Really hope Adolis can play tonight.

Arizona appears to be going full-on bullpen game. Curious to see if the Rangers might have the advantage tonight with Heaney & Dunning piggybacking each other. Should be a really interesting game, and the first big offensive night.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Another bad break for a team that's overcome a lot of them.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My work takes me to just about every corner of the US. Small towns, big towns, I see it all.

Houston has to be about the biggest shit hole in the entire United States. Everything is dirty, fucked up, crumbling infrastructure, and homeless zombies everywhere. At least places like Portland and New Orleans have culture. Houston is disgusting.

@Muurloen You cheated to win your trophies. Deshaun Watson & James Hardin are the kings of your city. You're a fuckin joke.
It is indeed Sodom. Filthy place

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
1698807512829.png

I know I'm a Rangers fan. I know the national broadcasters aren't going to be the homers that the home broadcast team are. But I swear I have not seen a broadcaster slurping one particular teams ballsac this hard in possibly my entire life.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I hope Bochy remembers this night. He tries to bring in LeChoke for a single out and he STILL manages to give up 2 runs. Idiot move.

One to go.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I hope Bochy remembers this night. He tries to bring in LeChoke for a single out and he STILL manages to give up 2 runs. Idiot move.

One to go.
As a lifelong Rangers fan allow me to sing you.... the song of my people.

NO LEAD IS EVER SAFE!
NO LEAD IS EVER SAFE!
NO LEAD IS EVER SAFE!
Don't trust any pitcher!
NO LEAD IS EVER SAFE!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 498177

I know I'm a Rangers fan. I know the national broadcasters aren't going to be the homers that the home broadcast team are. But I swear I have not seen a broadcaster slurping one particular teams ballsac this hard in possibly my entire life.
Smoltz has absolutely had an anti-Rangers slant this whole postseason, shit is bizarre. Rangers are a pretty nondescript team, so not really sure what his deal is.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>

My bet is he has large money somewhere riding against the Rangers....

• 4Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tonight the Rangers skate the cup!!!

Wait, this may be the wrong thread.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf