MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_8245.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What fan base??

The A's fanbase is mad legit. The owner spits in our faces as we attend games. Last year I went to opening day and we were in the section behind home plate and there were seats wrapped in caution tape because they were broken. Fucking OPENING DAY. In the good seats. It's such a miserable experience attending games. The owner has raised ticket and concession prices while slashing payroll and not bothering to fix anything broken about the gameday experience. I don't blame fans one bit as we see fan favorites get traded away for buckets of balls and watch them be successful on other contending teams. Fuck Fisher and the quality of the team in Vegas will be no different. The only fans in attendance will be away fans who want to go see their team while having a fun weekend in Vegas.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The A's fanbase is mad legit. The owner spits in our faces as we attend games. Last year I went to opening day and we were in the section behind home plate and there were seats wrapped in caution tape because they were broken. Fucking OPENING DAY. In the good seats. It's such a miserable experience attending games. The owner has raised ticket and concession prices while slashing payroll and not bothering to fix anything broken about the gameday experience. I don't blame fans one bit as we see fan favorites get traded away for buckets of balls and watch them be successful on other contending teams. Fuck Fisher and the quality of the team in Vegas will be no different. The only fans in attendance will be away fans who want to go see their team while having a fun weekend in Vegas.
He's not wrong. Oakland has a rabid fanbase, but just absolute shit ownership. And really that goes for all Oakland franchises. It's really unfortunate

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nola back to the Phillies: 7 yrs, $172 million.

A lot of years for a "good" but not great pitcher. He is durable though. Sounds like the Braves also pursued him. Next pitcher deals will probably be Yamamoto, Snell, and Montgomery.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Now it’s A League of Their Own
IMG_8446.jpeg

Anyone else’s dog watch baseball/tv?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users