MLB 2023: Houst*n wins, America loses

Other than your favorite team, who wins the 2023 World Series?

• Total voters

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine thinking that people who criticize that misbegotten shithole are unhinged.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
c3a60b638463a707a4bbb875611a7e9dc8434c21.gifv

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Not my top pick, but I'm good with the Dodgers.

His numbers have a chance to be crazy with a lineup where he can't be pitched around the majority of the year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Aren't you one of the faggot CA ex-pats who have helped shit up Nashville?

No. I tried Nashville and hated it. I rented a place for a little over a month and 10 days in I knew it wasn't for me. Still living in San Francisco.

• 1Faggotry

Kaines

Potato Supreme
No. I tried Nashville and hated it. I rented a place for a little over a month and 10 days in I knew it wasn't for me. Still living in San Francisco.
The Communist Dictator left. It's Shit Francisco again.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
High probability you'll die in a Target robbery that's getting raided by a bunch of enlightened citizens.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
High probability you'll die in a Target robbery that's getting raided by a bunch of enlightened citizens.

He's too high class for Target. He'll die getting shanked in an alley way on his way to an artisanal culturally authentic taco truck

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What about Nashville was inferior to San Fran? Doesn't Nashville have a great food and music scene?

Music scene is awesome. Food isn't that great. It's just southern food which is good but it gets old. It's a surprisingly small town city.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Y'all proving my point. Keep the burns coming.
What point is that? That San Francisco is a shit hole? Fuck, within blocks of leaving silicon valley you're surrounded by people digging in garbage looking for plastic to return. I will say in defense of San Francisco's third world conditions, most of the mentally ill homeless I've run into are docile.

Also, thank you for fucking off from Nashville, enough of you faggots have helped shit it up quite a bit within the last 3 years.

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Y'all proving my point. Keep the burns coming.
Do you still have that app on your phone to report the turds you pass when you walk down the street, or have you given up after a period of reporting turds that never got cleaned up?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They do need to get on it with raking some of the leaves off the sidewalks. Can get a little slippery when it rains.