MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Just checking in to say that the White Sox have still never signed a contract of $100 million or more.

Fuck Jerry and fuck any politician that's talking to him about getting another new stadium unless he's paying for it himself.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Fun fact: The Star Spangled Banner was first played during the 1918 World Series and afterwards it became an integral part of the game.

It would not become the National Anthem until 1931

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_0269.jpeg

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Really sounds like the Rangers ownership is going to pass on a Jordan Montgomery signing... citing the "uncertainty of the future tv deals." Yawn.

With all those pitching injuries, the Rangers might not be able to recover after a thin 1st half rotation... What a waste. Pretty fucking annoying.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Lol. Only legitimate WS champion in Texas
I knew people from Dallas were delusionally retarded, but the fact that you cant count and accept reality just gives more confirmation for me.

• 1Slow
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I knew people from Dallas were delusionally retarded, but the fact that you cant count and accept reality just gives more confirmation for me.
Legitimate WS wins

Rangers - 1
Asstricks - 0

Accept reality.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The first Astros World Series is shit. But I don't see anything wrong with the second one.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The first Astros World Series is shit. But I don't see anything wrong with the second one.
Same core players that should have been banned from baseball. Neither are legitimate.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like