MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
That little midget is going to be out of baseball in 2 years. He is turrible when he can't cheat.
Wrong. He has a Scott Boras extension that is gonna go on for another 4 years.

Jose Altuve 2b
7 years/$163.5M (2018-24)

• 7 years/$163.5M (2018-24)
    • signed extension with Houston 3/19/18
    • $21M signing bonus (paid $1M upon MLB approval of contract and $10M each 7/1/18 and 7/1/19)
    • 18:$6M, 19:$6.5M, 20:$26M, 21:$26M, 22:$26M, 23:$26M, 24:$26M

FUCK.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The White Sox played the Cubs today and smoked them. They've now hit 24 home runs as a team in the last 7 days.

They have a bunch of guys who can crush a baseball.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that White Sox team has some very talented, extremely young players. If they aren't competing for pennants in a few years something went really badly.

Still blows my mind they trade Tatis Jr. for a shit tier pitcher as well. That team would be a juggernaut in two years if they kept him...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I find this midget talk offensive. I'm only an inch taller. But still taller.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah that White Sox team has some very talented, extremely young players. If they aren't competing for pennants in a few years something went really badly.

Still blows my mind they trade Tatis Jr. for a shit tier pitcher as well. That team would be a juggernaut in two years if they kept him...

Yeah, trading Tatis for Shields is fucking haunting but we still have such an insanely talented young core that we if we can land an ace, we should be talking titles.

Muurloen

Yeah, trading Tatis for Shields is fucking haunting but we still have such an insanely talented young core that we if we can land an ace, we should be talking titles.
We? Are you a paid member of the Throw Sox organization?

• 3Cringe

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Team needs to fire its entire training staff again. Missing almost 50% of their lineup in barely 20 games. It's pretty impressive how fragile their roster is.
Did they hire the Chargers conditioning coach??

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Wow a guy who's team cheated two seasons ago is making a joke about a team that threw the World Series 101 years ago. Everyone from that is dead. Their grandkids are mostly dead. No one cares.

Back to Tatis Jr. Yeah it hurts that he got traded for James Shields. But at this point, where would you even put him? Do you replaced the reigning AL batting champ or Yoan Moncada? I guess second base, but had he not gotten hurt sliding, Madrigal is going to be a solid infielder at second. I know it's a small sample size, but in his 5 games, he was hitting almost .300.

• 3Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Shut up, faggot. You’re as lame as the shit fire dumpster team you root for.
Says the dude who acts like someone killed their mom every time the Astros are insulted...
Wow a guy who's team cheated two seasons ago is making a joke about a team that threw the World Series 101 years ago. Everyone from that is dead. Their grandkids are mostly dead. No one cares.

Back to Tatis Jr. Yeah it hurts that he got traded for James Shields. But at this point, where would you even put him? Do you replaced the reigning AL batting champ or Yoan Moncada? I guess second base, but had he not gotten hurt sliding, Madrigal is going to be a solid infielder at second. I know it's a small sample size, but in his 5 games, he was hitting almost .300.
1598209825291.png

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That's a lot of stimulus checks! Surpasses the T206 Wagnar ($3.12m)

• 3WTF