TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
493575A7-B326-4F2E-8396-93E825D33822.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I know most of you watch Jomboy anyway, but I found this one exceptionally funny for some reason.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know most of you watch Jomboy anyway, but I found this one exceptionally funny for some reason.

It's funny, but it's also kinda tiring. Umps have been humorless douchebags with hair triggers this season. More-so than usual.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's funny, but it's also kinda tiring. Umps have been humorless douchebags with hair triggers this season. More-so than usual.

I think the lack of fans have an impact. Joe West is still as bad ever. He ejected the Nationals GM for criticizing calls. That's like an ump kicking out a fan for a bad call. Fucking ridiculous. The lack of fan volume allows the umps to hear all the trash talk from the dugouts and shit. They're so fucking soft.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Everyone gets onto Harper when he goes ballistic on umps, but every time he does he's never wrong in what he says.

Umps are ginormous bitches. I'd really like stricter rules when it comes to ejecting players.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Everyone gets onto Harper when he goes ballistic on umps, but every time he does he's never wrong in what he says.

Umps are ginormous bitches. I'd really like stricter rules when it comes to ejecting players.

Or at least some form of immediate appeal on an ejection, even if it ended up going the way PI reviews went for the NFL.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Curse of The Bambino

Curse of The Black Sox

Now get ready for

2D7B7FA5-07AB-45F1-93A5-85AD2EE38A26.jpeg

Curse of The Trashcan

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds surprisingly putting together a great postseason push. Waiting for the typical infuriating Cincy collapse to happen. This Twins series is going to be nerve-racking.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Somebody needs to stop breaking the legs of their football team where they have to lash out into other sports. Cunt.

• 3Salty

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds surprisingly putting together a great postseason push. Waiting for the typical infuriating Cincy collapse to happen. This Twins series is going to be nerve-racking.

And they didn't collapse [yet]! First postseason appearance since 2013! Fuck yeah! At the beginning this month the Reds were six games under .500 and I had all but written them off, but they're playing their best baseball at the best time.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm honestly surprised it's taken the Reds this long. That team has a good roster.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
You know what would be hilarious? The 2020 Astros go all the way and win it all and be the first sub .500 team to win a major championship, thus Manfred's ridiculous playoff format idea gets chastised for all time and will never be spoken of again.

I know it wont happen because the Astros suck this year, but one can dream.