MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
14,815
7,613
If playing Little League baseball in the bottom of the 9th isn't a choke job to Dodger fans' standards, then you guys deserve to lose this series.

I thought it was well known that I'm a Reds fan 'round these parts.
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,137
57,310
I thought it was well known that I'm a Reds fan 'round these parts.
I pay more attention to NFL teams, but since I do know you're a Bungles fan, it should have clicked to for me that you'd root for the Maroons as well.
 

TheNozz

Golden Baron of the Realm
10,223
52,010
Grandma sent me this from LA

F91600CD-25B0-4BDB-8B0E-79B0F86F55A6.jpeg
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,544
57,907
I wanna know if a base coach called for that or if dude just up and decided he was gonna try and steal home.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,730
66,459
Cannot believe the As cut Muncy. Also we are in discord you shitlords.
 

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,544
57,907
FUCK! How am I supposed to shitpost about Kershaw if you pull him before he fucks up?!?
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users