MMA Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rounds 1 & 2 of the fight, according to the top post on /r/mma right now.

r9yDTrG.gif

Guillard/Danzig finish.

0000.gif

Lawler/Voelker

1.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mighty Mouse finished a fight! Mighty Mouse finished a fight!

BTW vaguely related, I was watching American Ninja Warror(it's like Ninja Warrior except with way too GD much time spent on "story"!) and John Dodson was on. Unlucky for him one of the obstacles required some wingspan...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many fights did you finish when you were 125lbs?! You know, when you were like 10.
All of them. I fought dirty and my opponents were totally untrained. Took my younger brothers a few years to learn defense.

Hey I need you guys to do me a favor and look outside your windows. Let me know if there's sulfur raining from the skies and people getting raptured and shit....

nuRnUxb.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went to see how my bets did on the MMA tracker and turns out they lost ALL data. Guh, there goes muh ratios.

Anyways, open sign up right now for anyone looking for MMA torrent action.

http://mma-tracker.net

It's not just MMA, all combat sports. Plus highlights, huge collections, training stuff etc. Basically anything related to professional fighting in any way. They're working on rebuilding the site now.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
All of them. I fought dirty and my opponents were totally untrained. Took my younger brothers a few years to learn defense.

Hey I need you guys to do me a favor and look outside your windows. Let me know if there's sulfur raining from the skies and people getting raptured and shit....

nuRnUxb.png
Something is indeed wrong with the world when Grimm somehow comes ahead on top. Why did Johnson have to pull off that sub so late! He ruined my perfect with that last minute sub. Overall just a decent card tonight. As mentioned earlier, Ellenberger and Rory was fucking awful, such a disappointment.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dana White: Rory MacDonald Blew His Chance to Become a Contender at UFC on Fox 8

"Ellenberger did nothing. Ellenberger did nothing and he's told you, you don't belong in the top 10. (MacDonald) went out and bullied B.J. (Penn) because he knew he could. He didn't try to bully Ellenberger. Don't come in and say 'oh my fight was great, it was technical and this and that and I belong in the top 10,' and talk all this s*** and don't go in there and try to perform," White said when speaking to reporters after UFC on Fox 8 ended. "I don't think he did anything. He threw a few jabs and some front kicks."

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
It seemed like the other way around leading up to their first fight. Meisha lost her shit and charged after her which is the last thing you want to do against a judo bitch, which made the match easy for Ronda. Maybe it'll go the other way in December.