MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Davis stole any round with the late takedown, it was round 2 since he actually followed it up with a bit of GnP.

Fedor

<Banned>
new mma rules:

all fights are two 15 minute rounds

if the fight goes the distance it's an automatic draw and neither fighter gets paid

also yellow cards that fine a fighter 10% of their pay

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lyoto did have his big flurry in the first but Phil also had the TD, and some decent G/P.
Only reason I said Phil barely won the first is Machida's "big" flurry appeared to be about 1 sort of clean strike and a bunch of whiffs/arm shots. He really did no damage to Davis until the 3rd when he landed a couple knees that seemed to be taking a toll.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Maybe its a good thing though as I would not be interested in watching Machida get destroyed by Bones Jones again.
This makes it really easy for DFW. Cormier needs to beat Fat Roy and he'll be next up for Jones (as long as Jones beats Gustaffson, which he will).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
See, this is where it got muddy then. Sammiel and I in IRC scored the first for Machida, 2nd for Davis, 3rd for Machida.
That's how I scored it. But if this was an alternative universe where scoring rounds as a draw I would've scored it a draw the first, 2nd for Davis and 3rd for MAchida and made the fight a draw like it really was.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
And then the universe changed directions and Jose Aldo looked for TDs and Zombie started landing strikes!

wow, what a terrible way to lose.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
terrible show overall really. Shitty way to lose a fight, but he was losing it pretty obviously anyways

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aldo looked like shit and while Jung would have lost a decision, he was still in the fight right up until his shoulder fell off.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The fight was finally starting to get good too, Zombie decided that standing in front of Aldo wasn't working and started going wild/crazy strikes mode that we all know and love and was actually landing. Then his shoulder combusted and ruined it, sucks cause he looked to be in terrible pain.