MMA Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Conor was the biggest star the sport had ever seen (and how special was he at the height of his abilities), but Dustin has the opportunity to cement his legacy as the second best lightweight ever.

Great fighter, but not special

Last edited:

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
hall vs ilia was bjj entertaining as fuck, except for the fact mma includes group and pound. doesn't matter, hall would have had the same expression regardless of outcome.
price vs pereira delivered as expected. that backflip to full mount? fucking gold.
o'mally sniper as always. i'm torn in that moutinho deserved a decision loss over a tko but o'malley called it in the post fight interveiw, it saved the guy 30 seconds of serious CTE
fuck yeah tai tuivasa! zero skill, all bang, would pay $54 again to watch because stream lag/10 and our local government CUNTS have shut down all the pubs because muh delta strain. shits fucked yo. i hope gladys dies of covid or aids or whatever the fuck. just die you cunt.
shame wonderboy, but it was ken vs branka and old karate guys never die, they just stop being quick enough to keep rolling those 18+ you need to land those crits. there are no old ninjas.
and gooby - flushed for all time. and so pathetic in loss. the quiet crowd said it all, this guy is trash and his legacy is shit. he was always fucking trash. fuck off and enjoy your billion dollars you crackhead cunt. justice was served.

and the universe is in balance.

with gilbert and the blow sto the back of the head - i think he was pounding the shoulder on purpose because he knows the rules. one or two were marginal but most landed shoulder area, props to gilbert for the control.

as for tuivasa drinking from the shoe, its a retarded aussie thing called "the shoey" from mark webber the F1 driver starting it, and now local sports people throw it out from time to time. tuivasa is running with it and looks like he'll make a lot of money from it (hot sauce aside). it was a classic heavyweight fight, 2 mid rate retards throw down and whoever rolls a crit wins. love it.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rewatch the fight conor starts off just wailing kicks with his left foot, he doesn't usually go edson barboza kick wild, he'd often use a spin kick for ring control, if a guy circle lefts, he'd throw a spin kick to redirect, here he just kept on working that lead foot, just look at how many times he throws kicks, not even a teep or a front kick, just slapping that ankle(in hindsight).

this is the kick diamond says is when the foot got fractured, do we even hear it? fucking faggot ass irish singing drowns it out.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Dustin definitely points at something to do with his leg. He probably fractured it, exactly like Dustin said and it finally snapped on the miss. Connor steps really weird on it when he throws a punch right after. Either way, many dudes don't come back from those. Plenty of footballers are never the same after YEARS of rehab. Connor is fucking washed and good fucking riddance. Dude is a typical Irish dirtbag.

Sad to see my boy Wonderboy have a shitty fight. He struggles with wrestlers and his chances for a title fight before aging out of the sport are extremely thin now, probably zero. He was about the only fight left for Usman.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wonderboy just didnt pull the trigger.

Was so frustrating. During the time he wasnt up against the cage, or on his back, he needed to just let go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
For what it should have been I just wasn't feeling it like I should have the whole night.

• 1Like

Goatface

wonder if he will show the xrays. one of my friends had a break in nearly the same spot and it was a bitch

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
what's left for gooby? one more paycheck vs diaz? and gooby calling poriers wife a whore in the cage .... it's over

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

Karen
rewatch the fight conor starts off just wailing kicks with his left foot, he doesn't usually go edson barboza kick wild, he'd often use a spin kick for ring control, if a guy circle lefts, he'd throw a spin kick to redirect, here he just kept on working that lead foot, just look at how many times he throws kicks, not even a teep or a front kick, just slapping that ankle(in hindsight).

this is the kick diamond says is when the foot got fractured, do we even hear it? fucking faggot ass irish singing drowns it out.
Looks like he hits him with his foot here. Doubt that would crack his shin

cm.jpg

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So the old man Conor assaulted then bought that bar just to ban him must be having a good chuckle today

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He is wild, Im a fan. He just needs a cup, wtf he is like obsessed with drinking lager out of peoples shoes.

edit: wow what the fuck. He is going to get sick lmao.

I laughed hard when he drank from the fan's shoe and looked like he gagged. I hope it was some shit beer and not because the fan had a toe fungus.

The only way I could like this guy more is if he did a haka while his opponent was entering the ring.

s-e249341e31958e9d5a7879893a7025e482f78e18.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like Sean O'malley but he must not hit very hard. I've seen 2 fights with him now and both times he was constantly tagging the other guy in the face with clean hits and the guy lasted till late in the 3rd round. I guess you can't expect bantamweights to knock someone out quick.

WTF was up with Pereira? He was brazilian so I'm assuming he does BJJ, yet he didn't want to go to the fucking ground? And those 2 backflip kicks. He might as well be wearing a clown wig. Only thing I can think of is that he was going for the best fight bonus.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He gagged because the idiot poured a shit ton of hot sauce in the shoe along with the beer.

Anyone else laugh at Hardy's incredibly gay little anime pose after they introduce him? loooool

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I laughed hard when he drank from the fan's shoe and looked like he gagged. I hope it was some shit beer and not because the fan had a toe fungus.

The only way I could like this guy more is if he did a haka while his opponent was entering the ring.

s-e249341e31958e9d5a7879893a7025e482f78e18.gif
tuivasa regularly drinks a "shoey" everytime he's out, i don't think fungus affects him

• 1Like