MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
one more shitty ufc to go before we have our 266 love fest
5397bc23634b4dd8f130f990d12d8a04.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think he's just kind of a gatekeeper of sorts.

He has name recognition and he seems to take whatever fights they'll give him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
faggot fights
how about the last time the real woman fought was in 2017

oh and she went into the fight 0-1 but if you add up her 2 amateur fights her career record is 0-3, now 0-4

and this man still took 2 rounds to rnc her

ngl the real woman had decent mt, but eventually she literally got out manned

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tyrone shows he can continue to embarrass himself and mma even further

renegs on a bet and blames the kid

looks like hes in lock step with deontay saying his walkout costume made him slow

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So I'm on solo daddy duty the weekend of 266. Bummer, because its cooled off enough that I was going to do another BBQ in the garage because the card looks good. I'll probably end up YAAAARRRRR'ing it and watching on Monday night when the wife gets back from out of town.

Lanx Lanx - we doing an avatar bet on any of these?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I'm on solo daddy duty the weekend of 266. Bummer, because its cooled off enough that I was going to do another BBQ in the garage because the card looks good. I'll probably end up YAAAARRRRR'ing it and watching on Monday night when the wife gets back from out of town.

Lanx Lanx - we doing an avatar bet on any of these?
i got my pony if anyone wants the out of shape pot head

200w.gif

loser shall spread the gospel of nikki minaj
ezgif-7-e7746caa7812.gif

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how well a team format is going to go over.

* The league will be known as World Fight League. Here’s their logo:

* The group is made up of several former/current professional athletes from the world of NFL, NBA and MMA, including multiple MMA world champions, five former respected MMA promoters, former MMA Executives and matchmakers, actors and recording artists

* According to sources, the WFL has been in the works since 2020 and the non-profit was established May 3, 2021.

* The league will consist of four conferences (North America, South America, Europe/Africa, Asia/Oceana).

* Each Conference will consist of no less than eight teams and no more than 24.

* Each team will roster 24 athletes, comprising of three athletes per weight-class.

*They are currently focused on launching in North America first, however, the framework is in place for a true world league.

* At this time, they have six approved franchise owners (four in the USA and two in Canada) and claim they have multiple proposals and applications being submitted for other teams.

* A conference will launch when there are eight respective approved team owners.

* According to sources, the CBA terms can’t and won’t be negotiated until they have a union of athletes established. However, any approved franchise owner has signed agreements that enforces certain terms and conditions they must abide by. Some of these provisions are put into place so they will not be able to take more than a 50 percent revenue share. Additionally, per sources, they must provide specific levels of health insurance, career-ending insurance, and pension plan for their athletes. When the union is established, the plan is for athletes and owners to finalize negotiations and agreements.

The hope is that more info, including, and perhaps most importantly, the players involved in this venture, will be revealed in the coming days/weeks. The plan, I’m told, is to launch the league in 202

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
What is the point of a team in an inherently individual competition? We want to see the best competitors period, not the best average of competitors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What is the point of a team in an inherently individual competition? We want to see the best competitors period, not the best average of competitors.
the obvious answer is that the only purpose of the wfl is to hopefully be a competitor to UFC in hopes that ufc will buy them out in a few years

i mean it'd be actually cool if they could find a way to make team mma work and not be a russia shit show

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
tyrone shows he can continue to embarrass himself and mma even further

renegs on a bet and blames the kid

looks like hes in lock step with deontay saying his walkout costume made him slow

Woodley wanted JP to sign papers for the rematch that included getting inked.

JP refused to sign papers. You can't put it all on Woodley for wanting an assurance. I wouldn't handshake deal something like a permanent tattoo either.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Woodley needs to shut the fuck up. He is on the loserest of losing streaks, has looked awful for years and years, and still got a shot at a cash cow. And once again he doesnt show up, and now the fans are supposed to believe that he should get ONE MORE chance? Lol for what? To not show up again. He doesnt deserve a rematch.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users