It'd be fun to see a classic Diaz beatdown, something like the Penn fight. I'll watch it just on the off chance of that.
What's actually going to happen?
He'll get rocked early, like sat down maybe survive the round and get finished in round two. It's predicable. He doesn't care, free money.
Sometimes getting beat up for a million or two is enough. Fans are kidding themselves if they think it's more than that. If you've never competed as a professional in a sport you don't understand that the money is the thing. The vast majority of professional athletes are ok as long as the next paycheck is good.
Do you really think Diaz cares about the next two fights?
jesus christ, nick was probably wearing 18 tshirts on a bike while robbie was deciding between cheeseburger or double cheeseburgerMAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPNews, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Champ Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) vs. Brian Ortega (144) – for featherweight title
- Champ Valentina Shevchenko (124) vs. Lauren Murphy (125) – for women’s flyweight title
- Nick Diaz (185.5) vs. Robbie Lawler (184)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (257)
- Jessica Andrade (126) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (126)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Marlon Moraes (135.5) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (135.5)
- Nasrat Haqparast (154.5) vs. Dan Hooker (155.5)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (258) vs. Chris Daukaus (231)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125.5) vs. Taila Santos (125)
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Cody Brundage (185.5) vs. Nick Maximov (185.5)
- Martin Sano (170) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (170.5)
- Omar Morales (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
lulz finacee, she's been the fiancee for like 10yearswhat does injuring and tampering mean, probably smashed his own car or her car?
its possible he just shoved her and took his anger out on the car. wouldnt be that bad i guess if it was something very mild.
hes 265 now, so he definitely didnt hit anyone I reckon
gotta be common law wife at least I figure they lived together long enough prior to his career kicking off.lulz finacee, she's been the fiancee for like 10years
obviously shes the domestic violence
last i heard she lives in ny w/ the kids, while he's always at j/w, so she probably flew down to be with him accept the award, and shit happened
naw they are high school sweethearts, or fuck buddies cuz she got preggers his first year of college, he's just lucky he's immensely talented, with a body, legs and arms made for mma, and he dropped out and fought for a paycheck and actually made it work.gotta be common law wife at least I figure they lived together long enough prior to his career kicking off.
i think if it hit court judge would rule them married and he'd lose half.
EDIT; new york abolished common law marriage in 1933. he's in the right state to act like a farm animal i guess